Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

The authentics are worth it so much. The premieres aren't bad if you're not willing to spend an extra $100 on a jersey, but nothing comes close to an authentic.

It does kind of seem crazy though spending that much, but sometimes you've got to reward yourself. Maybe some of you don't deserve it, but I know I do.

There are rules that apply...make sure to read the fine print:

Discount applied to your order when the promo code is entered at checkout. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Not valid on previous purchases. Returns will be credited at discount price. Does not apply to Gift Certificates, tax, or shipping charges. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Promotion is NOT valid at www.rbkcustom.com. Other exceptions do apply including fitness equipment, youth league apparel, and selected clearance items..

Online Promo Code at Checkout: RBKAUGEM This is the correct code,sorry it was wrong before, this is what i was given... :rolleyes:QUOTE]

I used the first promo code you had up and it worked just fine. :whoknows: As long as I get my jersey's.

Thanks!!!

maybe it was a late start to the sale? i noticed that all items have that discount now even without the code.

Hmmm...are you looking at the pro league stuff. I went to look pro league stuff to see if there was a discount and to try and use the code again. The pro league stuff is definitely not on sale.

Don't know if anyone else has noticed but the 40% off is just for apparel, not jerseys. When I went to checkout the discount is just off two hoodies that i ordered. am i missing a code for all the jerseys it seems like everyone is getting?

Nope jerseys worked for me just fine. I did it with an authentic and a throwback jersey and the discounts came off for sure.

Archived