Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

thats what i was tryin to say...for those of you that got a jersey you might want to go back and see if the discount price is actually 40% off everything....i really think its just apparel, not jerseys

My Portis Jersey is shown as "1 @ $ 59.99".

dang, so many jerseys I want to buy, but with no money...who out of Lemar Marshall or Marcus Washington should I get?

you could go with Marshall to be unique you don't see many of people with his jersey but I see Washington being here longer than Marshall but you never know. Its a tough call

got a authentic burgandy santana moss a premier cp and a jersey for my son...

and thanks to that pay later feature i wont get a bill for 90 days, and it is intrest free until december... gives me 4 months to pay it off. hail to the redskins

Anyone that is getting a customized authentic, are you having any issues getting retired players/numbers? I know I've read before that sometimes its an issue getting one done in say "Monk" "81" but the link that states Reeboks customization rules hasn't worked for several days. It let me order what I wanted, but I'm wondering if they will actually make it.

Archived