Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40% off all Reebok products Aug 16th-20th UPDATED with correct code

hockeyguy1721

I need someone to convince me to get my first authentic jersey instead of settling for the premire.

I would, but the problem with that is that players switch teams way too often. You have an authentic jersey one season, and it's a good floor mat the next.

Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people bough Authentic Lavar Arrington jerseys thinking he will be the next Mr. Redskins, Redskin for life. Well if I were to ever invest $200+ in a Authentic jersey it would have to be, Riggins, Monk, Green, etc.

If you REALLY wanted to get a authentic of a redskin that is on the team now, I would say that your two best bets of being redskin for a while is

- Clinton Portis- FREE AGENT in 2011 (assuming Dany Snyder doesnt give extension)

- Sean Taylor - FREE AGENT in 2010 (assuming Dan Synder doesnt sign a fat extension, VERY unlikely that Synder doesnt make him the highest paid saftey in the league.)

I am about to order this ST authentic. However, from previous jerseys the sleeves are sometimes to big. Does anyone know if they sell a jersey with the elastic stuff on the sleeve that presses against your biceps. Most players I see have that done on their jerseys. Has anyone added elastic bands on their own?

I am about to order this ST authentic. However, from previous jerseys the sleeves are sometimes to big. Does anyone know if they sell a jersey with the elastic stuff on the sleeve that presses against your biceps. Most players I see have that done on their jerseys. Has anyone added elastic bands on their own?

The Burgundy jerseys have the elastic on the sleeves, but for me atleast it is down near my elbow unlike the game jerseys. I gues what you could do is cut off the sleeve, cut some of the top off the sleeve, then sew it back on so it is like a game jersey.

I would also like to know if anyone has ever put elastic on a white authentic.

anyone know who the premeirs run as far as size goes? online says i should get a large. I'm a 42 long in a suit. 6'2, 200 lbs. Large seems kinda small. I dont want to get one thats too small!

Wel, I'm 6'3 260 and i always like my jerseys a little long so I usually go with a 3XL.

I say you should probably get a 2XL, but I don't know how long you like your jerseys.

they are stitched on. The outside of the number has actual stitch work but the inside stitching where the second color is has printed stitch look. To me since players come and go I would either get the EQT/Permier jersey or one of the jerseys in Nattys thread from nflonly.com. Others will say get the real deal (and im sure the real authnetic is very nice) but it all comes down to your personal preference and how much you can spend. I would rather spend money on a new hockey stick :D

To me since players come and go I would either get the EQT/Permier jersey or one of the jerseys in Nattys thread from nflonly.com.

Here here... :applause:

and thanks for the tip here - saved a ton of dough last night. :cheers:

they are stitched on. The outside of the number has actual stitch work but the inside stitching where the second color is has printed stitch look. To me since players come and go I would either get the EQT/Permier jersey or one of the jerseys in Nattys thread from nflonly.com. Others will say get the real deal (and im sure the real authnetic is very nice) but it all comes down to your personal preference and how much you can spend. I would rather spend money on a new hockey stick :D

Thanks for the responses and picture--I think it definitely looks like a step up from replica so I'm going with that---for $60!!!!

i need to work out a deal with reebok next time to get 5% of the profits on skins gear... My fee for marketing :laugh: and then split it with cooleyisgod for his auditing of my code :read:

I think reebok may be regretting this 40% deal now that you posted this up on extremeskins :notworthy

Anyone that is getting a customized authentic, are you having any issues getting retired players/numbers? I know I've read before that sometimes its an issue getting one done in say "Monk" "81" but the link that states Reeboks customization rules hasn't worked for several days. It let me order what I wanted, but I'm wondering if they will actually make it.

I did a replica Art Monk "81" from the NFL shop for my brother in law last spring. I don't think you'll have a problem.

I did a replica Art Monk "81" from the NFL shop for my brother in law last spring. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Thanks Fuffy, I don't think I'm going to have a problem, I've received a couple updates via email on the order and all of them appear as if the jersey is going through. Thanks for sharing your experiences, a few years ago I had a problem with NFL shop when trying to customize so am a bit concerned now.

i need to work out a deal with reebok next time to get 5% of the profits on skins gear... My fee for marketing :laugh: and then split it with cooleyisgod for his auditing of my code :read:

Yup thanks to you too hockey, appreciate the heads up about the sale, although you've certainly cost me and many others a nice chunk of change :D. Thanks also for the closeup on the EQT, great now I may even have to spend more before the sale ends!

Archived