Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Radio: Patten Sick and ARE Hurt or Injured?

NattyLight

I've got a better idea, if Patten (who I hate) is that fragile, we should just GIVE him back to the Patriots. There's nothing on that team that I would want in return so we ought to just give him back to them and let them deal with his flu-riddled ***. Maybe if we're lucky he'd infect that entire team.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Actually, I like that idea much better.

Oh, it's not from an injury that Brady's been out though, the coaches just want to sit him out so he wont wear his arm out in just training camp.

Yeah. His arm probably got injured from carrying around that man-purse all the time. :laugh: :patriotsu

Is it me or is this the most injury-riddled pre-season ever. I am reading about horrific season ending injuries everywhere! these guys need to take it easy a little. The last article I read was about Cedric Benson. It was stating how the bears defense is pounding the tar out of him and someone even clothes lined him and another pile drove him. The person watching stated that both instances would have been very serious penalties if it were a regular season game. What are these guys thinking? SHEESH!

some of you guys are ****ing idiots.. patten missing a day of camp because hes sick.. no games count til sept.. its alright to take a day or two off if youre sick

I would like to make it official! I am in love with your sig. WOW!!!:evil:

Is that the woman from "The Girl Next Door"? Holy cow does she look good. I wish she would go the Redskin cheerleader tryouts!

Oh, it's not from an injury that Brady's been out though, the coaches just want to sit him out so he wont wear his arm out in just training camp.

Where did you read that? Whenever Bellicheck has been questioned about Brady's absence, he hasn't said a word.

Where did you read that? Whenever Bellicheck has been questioned about Brady's absence, he hasn't said a word.

it's a new trend in football this offseason, limiting starting QBs to a certain number of throws to keep their arm fresh for the season

I thought this was only happening among QBs coming off injury, but NFL Network reported it's happening with Tom Brady as well

ARE is fine, he's practicing today

Is it me or is this the most injury-riddled pre-season ever. I am reading about horrific season ending injuries everywhere! these guys need to take it easy a little. The last article I read was about Cedric Benson. It was stating how the bears defense is pounding the tar out of him and someone even clothes lined him and another pile drove him. The person watching stated that both instances would have been very serious penalties if it were a regular season game. What are these guys thinking? SHEESH!

Yea we are what a week into tc in most places and there have already been major injuries. Cmon trainers need to step up their injury prevention tactic stuff. ( I really have no idea, I guess it must be more bad luck than anything else)

There will be probably.....10+ "newsbreaks" mentioning various twinges, tweaks, pulls, tightness, sore, stiff, jammed, cramped and bruised parts of the body.

This is the first of many...its training camp in the NFL...it isnt golf. Lets just hope we can survive camp without serious injury.

Archived