Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Training Camp Coverage - Day 2 - UPDATED 8:04 PM

JimmiJo

Brunell will have so many weapons at his disposal it's just downright

scary.... :dallasuck

Ya....ridiculous. If the O-line performs this can be the best offense in the league. Lloyd, Moss, Randle El, Cooley, Portis...look the heck out.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

Dude this report rocks.... :applause: :applause:

:laugh: :laugh:

Now that is an ES exclusive. Those quotes were the best way to finish your impressions, I'm so glad you have an ear to remember those.

I'm very happy for Mike Sellers, he is awesome and looks in the best shape in a long time.

I've finally heard things about Reed Doughty that really impress me, before it was just cloudy praise, but I've heard some specific things that don't always end with "He's slow" :applause:

As far as Lumsden's speed standing out, it isn't like Ladell and Clinton are slow guys... I doubt it stands out... prolly more his size with the speed that stands out.

Jesse is fast but Clinton is super human with CB speed.

As far as Lumsden's speed standing out, it isn't like Ladell and Clinton are slow guys... I doubt it stands out... prolly more his size with the speed that stands out.

Jesse is fast but Clinton is super human with CB speed.

Yeah I think Jesse's speed really shows when he gets around the corner or bumps outside...and I guess the fact that he is that tall and still that fast is a standout....but understandable he can't do the little shifty things at the same pace as the smaller Portis and Betts...I wish he was still 230 though....but whatever, probably not a huge deal.

Great to see my man the Caveman back in action. Like i stated yesterday, I felt confident that he would be back for the morning session. Turned out i was right and then some. :applause: Furthermore, I think people need to quit playing around with Caveman, especially after what happened with B. Dawkins last year.

This is a bit surprising since Khary Campbell is as big as Sellers. But then again...maybe not!

Yeah I think Jesse's speed really shows when he gets around the corner or bumps outside...and I guess the fact that he is that tall and still that fast is a standout....but understandable he can't do the little shifty things at the same pace as the smaller Portis and Betts...I wish he was still 230 though....but whatever, probably not a huge deal.

I guarantee you if he lost that much weight it was purely body fat and nothing else, the pictures I've seen from that article a few weeks ago the guy looked unbelievably ripped.

That's the perfect way to put it. He doesn't look faster than Clinton, but he definitely has speed. He did not look outmatched on one play I remember from yesterday where he took it outside and Sean Taylor had to get to him and tackle him, essentially running alongside Lumsden down the sideline.

If he's significantly below 230, he doesn't look it. He looks pretty darn big to me.

:helmet:

As I walked back to the offensive field I noticed Sean Taylor playing catch with one of the assistants. They stood only about 10 yards apart but what stood out for me was that ST was catching every ball one handed, alternating hands. As I watched I thought to myself..."yea I can't do that."

:helmet:

I think this should be added to your "Quotes of the Day". :laugh:

Ok, I don't have much time now to answer all the Qs, but will get to all later.

Lumsden looked real good and does have terrific burst. He ran a play off-center-right, juked the LB closing in from the right and went up the sidelines running away from everyone. He garnered a lot of praise on that play.

Sellers is much bigger than Campbell and I wish you all could have see him hit him. The sound of the thud was heard far and near.

BTW, it took a moment for Campbell to get up.

Brunell looks 100 % healthy.

More later...

Archived