Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike SELLERS #44??? (Vintage Walla Walla Edition Picture)

Bonef1de

d1f2a7bf.jpg

This picture was taken in 1993 at Walla Walla Community College. Sellars is on the left, at the time he was the starting MLB. Homeboy clowning up front #24 starting FS is my boy Cal, homie next to him was one of the starting CB's.

Cal said all the brothers stuck together 'cause there was plenty of racist people in the area. Anyway I thought it was a funny pic of Sellers. Maybe I should e mail it to him. :laugh:

Yeah Sellers was like a top 5 recruit but didn't have the grades or SATs because he partied too much.

He went to Walla Walla and then instead of going to a real college, went to the CFL at like age 19.

His story from there involves a lot of drugs, police, fighting and problems. He was back and forth from the CFL to the NFL and played like 5 different positions at an all-star level in the CFL.

Then he finally got his stuff together and bam now he is with us, albeit a little older.

I can't do new threads for some reason but did anybody catch that sellers was carted off the field in practice today. The beast man is down. That sucks. Here we go boys our enemy the injury report.

Well iread the mini camp report and i guess he's fine. Just cramps, the heat probley:notworthy

Archived