Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrimmage Dilema

ChampSkinsFanatic

I waited for the draft day party and it didnt come, but the next best thing is finally here. But the problem is I just got a new decent paying job and I doubt they give me Saturday off. I LOVE the Redskins and I really want to be at the Scrimmage and fan appreation day but I dont want to lose this job.

I'm under probationary period and dont want to call out on my first MANDATORY weekend and it takes me FOREVER to finally get a job. Do yall think I should take a chance and risk losing the job?

I have to utter the same words everyone else is saying. Go to work make that cheddar and watch the scrimmage at 8. Also, if you have off on one of the training camp days go then you will be able to see about the same and more interaction with the players.

honestly **** the scrimmmage... its not even a real game... if i were to miss work, it would have to be a matchup like redskins, cowboys or another intesing matchup.. dude this is the first scrimmage... u wont miss anything.. hardly these scrimmage are often to get practice against another team... stay at your job, and make that bread!!

I waited for the draft day party and it didnt come, but the next best thing is finally here. But the problem is I just got a new decent paying job and I doubt they give me Saturday off. I LOVE the Redskins and I really want to be at the Scrimmage and fan appreation day but I dont want to lose this job.

I'm under probationary period and dont want to call out on my first MANDATORY weekend and it takes me FOREVER to finally get a job. Do yall think I should take a chance and risk losing the job?

Go to work, the "game" isnt much more then a practice in the stadium. Make some money and get tix to a real game or a jersey

http://midatlantic.comcastsportsnet.com/team-redskins.asp

CSN Announces '06 Redskins Coverage

Comcast SportsNet, the leader in local sports television, announces today it will air three Washington Redskins preseason games, along with the team’s scrimmage against the Baltimore Ravens, to help kick off the network’s complete coverage of the Redskins 2006 season. Comcast SportsNet, “The Official Cable Network of the Washington Redskins,” will provide fans with the region’s most compelling, entertaining and comprehensive Redskins coverage.

Archived