Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

did anyone else just see the report on NBC 4 on Jason Campbell?

thelarkascend1ng

it just provided a lot of insight into how much he is studying every night and working every night to get ready. showed his dedication with learning the playbook for 2 hours a night, and doing tests every night as well that he submits to bill lazor just for added practice and preparation.

Al Saunders - "The advantage of it is, is that he's had to adapt on a year to year basis - so adaption and change is not something that is dramatic for him......." (later) "There's partciular phases of the game that he's learning every single day, and we see a marked improvement, and he'll be ready to play, and play very well in this offense when the time is right."

Mike Sellers was in there for a bit, said of Campbell - "Man that junk is versatile, he can run. I mean, you know, just give him a QB sneak, you know, he can run - he's an athelete.

Campbell was a class act and just seemed very dedicated and excited for his chance to play. it made me that much more excited for this season and that much more sure of our stability as a team.

There've been plenty of articles on Campbell's preperation this offseason about him getting a lot of studying in every day. Thank god he isn't making a stink about not being the starter or anything, he is looking out for the greater good of our team and making sure when he DOES step on the field, we can all be proud.

I would put too much into all of this. I distinctly remember simlar articles/news pieces on how hard Heath Shuler was hitting the books. One particular piece that still sticks in my head was the fact that Heath had pinned up plays on his room walls so that he is constantly 'studying'. Yeah that helped.

:cool:

I would put too much into all of this. I distinctly remember simlar articles/news pieces on how hard Heath Shuler was hitting the books. One particular piece that still sticks in my head was the fact that Heath had pinned up plays on his room walls so that he is constantly 'studying'. Yeah that helped.

The vets absolutely hated Heath Shuler.

I thought the slang "that junk" referred to a man's genitalia.

I am so un-hip it is really pathetic. I just finally learned what down w/ O.P.P. meant from my neighbor yesterday. Sadly, he was speaking about my wife.

So - "that junk" refers to someone held in high regard.....I best refer to my boss on Monday in such a way.....

Good to stay current and up on things -

Word to your mothers.

IMO we should play Brunell VER VERY little in the pre season and let JC start games 2 and 3 and play the full half.

At this stage of Brunell's career, he doens't need to be in there in Pre season and we really need to see what we have in JC...and in Collins for that matter.

His holdout was the beginning of the end.

P.S. I am a TN boy, so him falling on his face really hurt.

I'm sorry man:( :cheers::(

You have plenty to be proud of though! Plus I love your colors! :laugh:

I thought the slang "that junk" referred to a man's genitalia.

I am so un-hip it is really pathetic. I just finally learned what down w/ O.P.P. meant from my neighbor yesterday. Sadly, he was speaking about my wife.

So - "that junk" refers to someone held in high regard.....I best refer to my boss on Monday in such a way.....

Good to stay current and up on things -

Word to your mothers.

Be careful with that slang, you might shoot your eye out!

I think a big part of slang is being big enough like Mike S. that nobody challenges whether what you said is goofy or cool for fear that you may remove their limbs with extreme prejudice.

Archived