Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mel Gibson Arrested for DUI

SkinsD

C'mon Mel, you are representing more than yourself here... :doh:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060728/en_celeb_eo/19622

Gibson, 50, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving at 2:36 a.m. Friday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The actor-director was detained while driving along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the sheriff's department. Gibson was booked and later released from custody.

C'mon Mel, you are representing more than yourself here... :doh:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060728/en_celeb_eo/19622

Gibson, 50, was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving at 2:36 a.m. Friday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The actor-director was detained while driving along Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the sheriff's department. Gibson was booked and later released from custody.

Who else is he representing?

I guess I just dont understand people like Mel. At 2:30 in the a.m, and as wealthy as he is, where is his personal driver?

If i had his money, I would have the nicest Maybach in town along with a sober driver.

I guess I just dont understand people like Mel. At 2:30 in the a.m, and as wealthy as he is, where is his personal driver?

If i had his money, I would have the nicest Maybach in town along with a sober driver.

I have always, always said this about celebrity DUI's...

At 20 million a flick this guy could wipe his @ss with 100 dollar bills and it wouldn't even faze him. In fact, he could hire a driver at 100k a year to follow him to every bar restaurant he went to, AND even sit outside his house day and night waiting for him to call up drunk needing a ride... and it would still be like us spending 10 bucks on a cab...

He should get more of a punishment because of all this...

I have always, always said this about celebrity DUI's...

At 20 million a flick this guy could wipe his @ss with 100 dollar bills and it wouldn't even faze him. In fact, he could hire a driver at 100k a year to follow him to every bar restaurant he went to, AND even sit outside his house day and night waiting for him to call up drunk needing a ride... and it would still be like us spending 10 bucks on a cab...

He should get more of a punishment because of all this...

Forget the $ he gets paid for his roles. He has made half a billion from producing films like the Passion. He should have a FLEET of Myabachs, each with its own driver. Spread the wealth...that's what Jesus would do. :)

Americans put celebritys on pedestals, and when they turn out to be less than perfect people, everybody acts surprised. Just because his mug has been all over the entertainment world, and he's rich and successful doesn't make him any better than anyone else. He's not above making an ass of himself just because he's Mel Gibson.

Archived