Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nice truck remembering 9-11

CHUBAKAH

Have you heard about the trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11? The trucker's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, Minn. He has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Have you heard about the trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11? The trucker's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, Minn. He has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. :notworthy

Wow, thats amazing!

Hey Chubakah, just wondering......was this guy greatly affected in anyway because of what happened on 9/11. Like did one of his family members die that day?

Hate to be the negative one,but isn't this over the top? But before ES folks jump down my throat, I knew two people killed in the Pentagon.On was aclassmate from college.

I wonder if the relatives would care for their loved one name on a commerical vehicle? I'm all for memorials but this seems very tacky.

Hate to be the negative one,but isn't this over the top? But before ES folks jump down my throat, I knew two people killed in the Pentagon.On was aclassmate from college.

I wonder if the relatives would care for their loved one name on a commerical vehicle? I'm all for memorials but this seems very tacky.

I won't jump down your throat, but I disagree with you completely.

Sorry about your loss.

You make it sound like hes profiting off of it, or is trying to. I doubt that is the reason.

GOod find though :cheers:

I don't think it's tacky at all. It's just one mans way of reminding the public not to forget about the events of that day, while remembering all the people who died. The world would be a better place if more people (including myself) made more of an effort to do things like this.

What a tribute.

One of those days that you will remember the rest of your life where you were when you heard the news.

I was standing in the outer office by the receptionist.....when I heard abou the first plane. I remember calling my boyfriend....tellling him I loved him. I just felt that was the thing to do when I heard the horrible news.

Blondie

Archived