Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Santana Said After 2nd TD in Dallas?

SMOSS89

Nevermind what he said, what is the name of the song in that video? :applause:

Not sure what the song is called. But in the chorus they use the words tana man which is Santana's nick name.

And I might add that one of my cousins neighbors who I know is cool with Moss and he called his phone and the answering machine was Moss saying " Hey you reached the tana man" and so on. Just thought I might add that. :D

Nevermind what he said, what is the name of the song in that video? :applause:

the song is TANA MAN 89

his brother Sinorice has an album...

he is on my space search: Sinorice Moss

Notice the video has a dodge charger with the plate "Koons Custom" i bet santana bought him that cause he lives in N. Virgina

i should be a detective!

It doesn't sound at ALL like hes saying "This ****s for the thrill" or "This **** is real"....its sounds like "This ****'s for the ??????" Don't know what the last word is but it DEFINATELY IS NOT REAL OR THRILL....its at LEAST 2 syllables.

EDIT: Watched again and it sounds like "This ****'s for the Christians"

It doesn't sound at ALL like hes saying "This ****s for the thrill" or "This **** is real"....its sounds like "This ****'s for the ??????" Don't know what the last word is but it DEFINATELY IS NOT REAL OR THRILL....its at LEAST 2 syllables.

You sure he didn't say this **** is for you jet fans... :laugh: :laugh:

Yea its def two syllables, and when I replayed it, it sounds like he said " This **** is forreal"

Yea its def two syllables, and when I replayed it, it sounds like he said " This **** is forreal"

definitely... this **** here is for real!

why the eff would he say this **** is for the christians?!?! that's like a contradictory statement

Yeah it is definately "This ****s for real".

BTW since they mentioned him in the video, has anyone of our florida skins bros (or girls) seen the 6'2" Lloyd Moss play? A 6'2" Moss is scary if you think about it. I think he is at USF or UCF or something, a sophmore in this upcoming season I think.

Yeah Santana actually has a comic book called "TanaMan" That he gives to kids in the real nasty neighborhood he grew up in all about staying out of trouble and stuff, he is like a ghetto super hero in the comic book - but I've never seen it only heard Santana talk about it - he draws and writes it himself he is a pretty good artist.

I would love to get a .pdf version of that comic book :laugh:

Also both Santana, Sinorice and Lloyd have the Moss Man Tattoo

he said this **** is for the trill

That may be it you are right that is that Dade County talk, I can't understand those southern boys talk at all.

I know Sean says he's trill all the time on field.

Trill means legit right? Like the real deal? Gosh I'm not only white Wilbur, but I don't live down south! :laugh:

Archived