Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Santana Said After 2nd TD in Dallas?

SMOSS89

Dude there is not K sound I hear - but whatever the difference is that This **** is for the Christians" is about the dumbest thing someone could say in that situation and Trill or "This S... is real" actually makes sense.

Santana has one of the most unique accents of anyone I've ever heard.

dude I know it doesn't make sense but it sounds more like "This **** is for the Christians" than it does "This **** is real". OK fine...I'll change it..hes saying "This **** is for the Kristen's".....now it makes more sense cause he's dedicating it....I may still be wrong but I'm definately closer than you. Listen to it again bro.

WORDS 100% FOR SURE SAID "THIS SH1T IS FOR THE"

The next word starts with a "ca" or "ka" sound. not a "r" or "t" sound.

There is zero chance he's actually saying "this **** is for the Christians." That's so ridiculous and makes so little sense, it makes me hurt. I'm gonna go with him saying "this **** is for trill" or some extremely close variant of that. Sounds right according to the video audio, and it would make 1000 times more sense if that's what he was saying than anything else offered so far.

Here's Lloyd Moss's Florida International player profile, for anyone interested (I didn't even know there WAS another Moss until this thread): http://www.fiusports.com/football/profiles05/moss_lloyd.htm

He looks pretty much like a fat version of Santana, too bad he plays for FIU too, that's a bit hurting.

There is zero chance he's actually saying "this **** is for the Christians." That's so ridiculous and makes so little sense, it makes me hurt. I'm gonna go with him saying "this **** is for trill" or some extremely close variant of that. Sounds right according to the video audio, and it would make 1000 times more sense if that's what he was saying than anything else offered so far.

Here's Lloyd Moss's Florida International player profile, for anyone interested (I didn't even know there WAS another Moss until this thread): http://www.fiusports.com/football/profiles05/moss_lloyd.htm

He looks pretty much like a fat version of Santana, too bad he plays for FIU too, that's a bit hurting.

I'm not saying thats what he said. But it sounds more like that than "This **** is for trill".....it is DEFINATELY "this **** is for the" and then a 2 syllable word that starts with a "k" sound or a hard "c" sound. You sir are a retard if you think he says this **** is for trill.

I'm not saying thats what he said. But it sounds more like that than "This **** is for trill".....it is DEFINATELY "this **** is for the" and then a 2 syllable word that starts with a "k" sound or a hard "c" sound. You sir are a retard if you think he says this **** is for trill.

Archived