Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marshall Faulk season ending surgery

Guest sith lord

Yep, it's time for Faulk to shut it down, besides, he's already a hall of famer with nothing else to prove.

Looking back at it now, who got the better end of this trade: The Rams(Marshall Faulk) or the Colts(the first rounder who ended up being Edgerrin James)?

Personally I would have to say the Rams because they got one of the best RBs to ever play. James is a great RB but Faulk is one of the greatest to ever play and lead the Rams to multiple SB appearances and one SB win.

Looking back at it now, who got the better end of this trade: The Rams(Marshall Faulk) or the Colts(the first rounder who ended up being Edgerrin James)?

Personally I would have to say the Rams because they got one of the best RBs to ever play. James is a great RB but Faulk is one of the greatest to ever play and lead the Rams to multiple SB appearances and one SB win.

Agreed. Faulk brought a title to the Rams, so they end up with the better part of that deal.

Sad to see you go Marshall....sure enjoyed having you on my fantasy team back in '99 :)

End of a great player :(

I say the Rams got the much better end of the deal. Without Faulk they do not even contend for a Super Bowl, with him they win one and almost win another.

Colts, well they have their SuperBowl in week 3 when Peyton throws for 500yds and 8 TDs and Edge gets hurt and doesnt help get them through the playoffs.

That wasn't the trade. The Rams gave up a second and a fifth round pick to get him, not a first.

The Rams raped the Colts with that trade.

That wasn't the trade. The Rams gave up a second and a fifth round pick to get him, not a first.

The Rams raped the Colts with that trade.

Beat me too it. Indianapolis selected Mike Peterson and Brad Scioli. Peterson was pretty good for the Colts for 4 years but is now with the Jags. Scioli has been mostly a backup DE for the Colts although I don't see him on the current roster.

Either way this was a terrible trade for the Colts.

The Colts for the trade or the Redskins for drafting Shuler?:(

c.)Both

Heath Shuler...bad memories. I remember people were comparing his rookie season to Aikman. :laugh: I still cant believe the Skins didnt realize what an idiot he was before they drafted him. :doh:

Archived