Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up, Skins fans?

Eternal_Cowboy

Welcome to the Extremeskins board!

When the season starts and the Cowboys are not doing to well, especially against the Redskins, remember to maintain a positive and polite attitude while visiting this board.

Again, welcome!

HTTR

The guy comes here, is nice, and people just start talking **** to him. Then you try to be all sly and show him clips and pictures of last year...

He could randomly pick any of the last 10 years to choose a clip from and chances are it would be us losing to the Cowboys.

Hey, lighten up! Everybody's being nice, just a little ribbing on a cowboy fan. Nothing wrong with that. He's getting a ton of respect here. You need to get a sence of humor.

Welcome to ES eternal cowboy(:doh: ), lol.

:dallasuck

Dear 14-13,35-7,

Unfortunately your registration at Dallas Cowboys Forums -

CowboysZone.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your

registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is the email I got from the cowboys message boards

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Sorry, but your username gave them the impression that you was there to troll. Eternal Cowboy didn't give that impression. I registered as Gibbsisback and had no problem.

:welcome: Eternal Cowboy

Sorry, but your username gave them the impression that you was there to troll. Eternal Cowboy didn't give that impression. I registered as Gibbsisback and had no problem.

:welcome: Eternal Cowboy

Not a good example. We have BigDfan, Weownu and a couple of others with names that sounds pretty trollish to me and they are allowed here. Sounds to me like a little paranoia going on over there. Everyone should be given a chance regardless of name, until said name begins trolling.

Not a good example. We have BigDfan, Weownu and a couple of others with names that sounds pretty trollish to me and they are allowed here. Sounds to me like a little paranoia going on over there. Everyone should be given a chance regardless of name, until said name begins trolling.

Good points but what's wrong with the handle "BigDfan?"

]']are you sure your not a closet skins fan? you sound much too reasonable to be a brokeback fan.

Nah, it's obvious from the footage :)

The only thing ST was guilty of on that play was not anticipating helping Springs out, but Crayton was not his responsibility, just like Moss was not Roy Williams' responsibility on the winning TD last year.

Good points but what's wrong with the handle "BigDfan?"

Nothing, but if you went by what Ctaylor42 said and the mods were paranoid about trolling, I think that name would stand out. Every person should be allowed to register regardless of name. I don't care if it's, Weownudallas. If I'm not causing trouble and being respectable of other peoples opinions, then I should be allowed to post as often as I like. Kind of like what the mods here let other fans from teams, no matter what thier handle, do here.

Nothing, but if you went by what Ctaylor42 said and the mods were paranoid about trolling, I think that name would stand out. Every person should be allowed to register regardless of name. I don't care if it's, Weownudallas. If I'm not causing trouble and being respectable of other peoples opinions, then I should be allowed to post as often as I like. Kind of like what the mods here let other fans from teams, no matter what thier handle, do here.

I agree Kingfish. I was just saying that might be the reason the poster was denied access. Everybody should have a chance regardless of their username unless it is vulgar. That's the reason we have the best mods on the net.

Hey, new member here. Just wanted to say that yes, I am a Cowboys fan, but I have no intention of coming over here to troll. Look forward to having some good football discussions with you guys :cool: :cheers:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: great another cowboy fan , just what we needed.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dallasuck :mad:

Archived