Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up, Skins fans?

Eternal_Cowboy

Those were like two seasons ago. Not to mention that was Zone coverage and if anybody got burned in was Shawn Springs. Sean Taylor just used his speed to run over there real quick and tried to help shawn.

That answer is incorrect. ST got burned, but as a rookie it was not unforgiveable...

Hey, new member here. Just wanted to say that yes, I am a Cowboys fan, but I have no intention of coming over here to troll. Look forward to having some good football discussions with you guys :cool: :cheers:

Pfft!

:secret: "Its ok man. You can still become a Redskins fan. We wont tell anyone."

Welcome aboard. Hope your stay here is as miserable as it was last year. ;)

|

|

|

|

\/

DALLAS

GOT

SWEEPED

TITY!!!!HTTR'S!!!!

Hey, new member here. Just wanted to say that yes, I am a Cowboys fan, but I have no intention of coming over here to troll. Look forward to having some good football discussions with you guys :cool: :cheers:

Eternal Cowboy?!?!

Well , we'll just see about that! :D

The guy comes here, is nice, and people just start talking **** to him. Then you try to be all sly and show him clips and pictures of last year...

He could randomly pick any of the last 10 years to choose a clip from and chances are it would be us losing to the Cowboys.

Easy.. easy! :laugh:

The clips from last year are good ol' fashioned rivalry ribbing.

Welcome aboard EC! :cheers:

Dallas Suck.

Dear 14-13,35-7,

Unfortunately your registration at Dallas Cowboys Forums -

CowboysZone.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your

registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is the email I got from the cowboys message boards

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

The guy comes here, is nice, and people just start talking **** to him. Then you try to be all sly and show him clips and pictures of last year...

He could randomly pick any of the last 10 years to choose a clip from and chances are it would be us losing to the Cowboys.

Chill, it's not a big deal. What is a rivalry if not for a little ribbing? :cool:

BTW, I was excited to see that you guys had an emoticon representing what Dallas will do to Washington this year:

:nutkick:

Awesome ;)

Chill, it's not a big deal. What is a rivalry if not for a little ribbing? :cool:

BTW, I was excited to see that you guys had an emoticon representing what Dallas will do to Washington this year:

:nutkick:

Awesome ;)

Glad to see that Cowboys have a sense of humor. Unfortunately you guys will be doing this instead...:violin: :finger:

TITY!!!

Dear 14-13,35-7,

Unfortunately your registration at Dallas Cowboys Forums -

CowboysZone.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your

registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is the email I got from the cowboys message boards

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Well E_C's username is slightly more subtle than yours, I must say.

As of right now, Coleman is considered the starter, espcially after Davis' gunshot injury. However, all signs point to Pat Watkins looking very good at the rookie minicamp and he will be given every opportunity to take the starting spot. He has great size and speed, but fell to the 5th round because of coachability issues.

I don't know where you got that "coachability issues" from but I'm a big FSU fan and Watkins neverhad any of those such issues while he was there. He was a 3 year starter and could always be counted on. He's great at playing centerfield and has the ability to cover alot of ground, his main weakness is that he doesn't have great hips but if he's used in centerfield for deep coverage he should be fine...

Archived