Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up, Skins fans?

Eternal_Cowboy

got a question for ya...is marcus coleman penciled in as your starting FS or is it open competition?

As of right now, Coleman is considered the starter, espcially after Davis' gunshot injury. However, all signs point to Pat Watkins looking very good at the rookie minicamp and he will be given every opportunity to take the starting spot. He has great size and speed, but fell to the 5th round because of coachability issues.

Those were like two seasons ago. Not to mention that was Zone coverage and if anybody got burned in was Shawn Springs. Sean Taylor just used his speed to run over there real quick and tried to help shawn.

Don't worry, I didnt make the video. I understand it was Springs if anyone who didnt do his job adequetly

Lol? Pat Watkins is looking good in training camp? Good I hope he starts...:laugh:

He's 6'3" with a 40 something inch vertical and 4.48 speed. He was a projected first round pic until he has issues with Bowden at FSU, but by all accounts has first roudn talent. I think of him like Chris Canty, a great talent who fell because of off the field issues (in Canty's case, injuries).

Hey, new member here. Just wanted to say that yes, I am a Cowboys fan, but I have no intention of coming over here to troll. Look forward to having some good football discussions with you guys :cool: :cheers:

Hey eternal, im actually starting an outreach program for misguided football fans in the city of Dallas. Feel free to contact ne about attending my weekly meeting called 12 Steps To Becoming A Redskins Fan.

Welcome EC,

It's going to be fun this year with "I love me some me" in a Cowboys uni.

I may actually have to watch the Cowboys more often to see the chaos.

Enjoy your stay,

-WD

I never did like the TO move, but I'm sure if he catches 80 balls and 10+ TDs I'll get over it pretty quick ;)

The only thing I don't understand about T.O. is he was aparently misqouted in his autobiography, that his brother's agent wrote. So was it an autobiography or a biography? Now his publisher comes out and clears it up, he wasn't misquoted because it was, in fact, an autobiography, so T.O. wrote it with the "help" of his agent's little brother. So aparently the misquote was misquoted. In any event, glad the book is out to clear everything up about T.O. Yep, everything is clear as day now...

Archived