Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

anderson showed no regard for forrest's striking at all

that was one of the most incredible things i've ever seen in MMA

thats the 2nd time forrest has run off after being KO'd, that aint cool

I guarantee if he made it to the 2nd round, Forrest would try and take it to the ground. :hysterical:

I absolutely knew Anderson moving up meant nothing. The dude has the power for that division. I know next to nothing about MMA strategy, but I'm telling you the way to beat Silva is the lay on him and wear him out. If and when it's stood up, try and get him down again. I know Dan Henderson couldn't get it done...but he is definitely the one to do it.

so MMA is just as fixed as Boxing and Wrestling ?

Nahhh.....it is in some circles, if you believe former fighters from Pride, ten years ago.

But that last fight sure looked fixed. Forrest, who always takes a punch, simply had no desire to fight.

Nahhh.....it is in some circles, if you believe former fighters from Pride, ten years ago.

But that last fight sure looked fixed. Forrest, who always takes a punch, simply had no desire to fight.

forrest has never been known for his chin

Anderson is known for his power and precision. very bad combination for Mr. Griffin

nothing was fixed about that

you just saw a fighter who was better in every facet of the game dominate a lesser opponent

I agree. Silva came up in weight but was still a better and stronger striker and of course had the quicker speed. It all came down to this...Forrest is slow. Any other 185'er and yeah he'll probably overpower him. Not Anderson Silva. And let's not downplay the reputation of Silva. That doesn't help his opponents at all. I know if I was going to fight him, the two Rich Franklin fights would be playing in my head over and over!

forrest has never been known for his chin

Anderson is known for his power and precision. very bad combination for Mr. Griffin

Forrest-Bonnar? Come on.

Forrest wanted a paycheck. He had no desire to fight. You can call that a fix...or whatever you like.

But he decided he wasn't going to fight tonight, and he didn't want to get hurt.

Weak.

Wearing BJ down was the game plan. Well, when you get him into the fence . . . you have to do SOMETHING. Everytime Ken-Flo got him into the fence, he paid for it. And he paid for it with a loss the last time he did it. I didn't make a prediction on this fight. I'm glad I didn't. I thought Ken-Flo would wear him out and win a UD. Not even close!

I really think the embarrassment BJ got from GSP propelled him to this victory. His normal strength and conditioning possibly would have led to a Ken-Flo victory. Not after the embarrassment. He seemed fine to me after Rounds 1, 2, and 3...and after the submission.

Forrest Griffin is a baby. The only thing he could have done to make himself look stupider than getting punked like that would be to run from the octagon. So he did. Wow.

Beej. :point2sky

I love Forrest, but have to admit he's like Elaine to Kramer on Seinfeld.

"You, were always here. But, now you're waaayyyy down here!" :hysterical:

Forrest Griffin is a baby. The only thing he could have done to make himself look stupider than getting punked like that would be to run from the octagon. So he did. Wow.

Beej. :point2sky

this is what he did after Jardine finished him:

30uwxvs.jpg

then he ran out the cage

after dominating a top 5 LHW who was former champ, i'm puttin Anderson #1 p4p. i always had him 2nd to fedor, but after humiliating a former LHW champ & the biggers 205lb'er in the UFC, he has to move up in my opinion

Edited by StillUnknown