Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fan... How long have you had your season tickets?

dcsmooth

I've had mines for just two seasons. This is my second season and they're club level seats, located in section 306.

Although I am locked in for the next three years, 2006-2008, I am very concerned how expensive these tickets are. I don't know how much longer I will keep them after the 2008 season; however, if the Redskins continue to win that would make it difficult to give up.

So, how long have you had your season ticket/s? Is there anyone here that is a beneficial season ticket holder because of what their father or grand-father has started and the ticket/s has been passed down through generation?

Guest gayformoss

my great-grandfather bought 4 season tickets in the 1940s

sec121 row 28 50 yard line on the vistors side (the sunny side of both RFK and FEDEX)

my 82 year old Grandmother still attends at least 4 or 5 games a year!

This will be my 4th season. We're in section 420, in the corner of the end-zone on the visitor's side. You know, where Randy Moss walked off the field before the Vikings game was over. We're six rows from the top, so I think I should start exiting the stadium by rappelling down the outside of the building.

I was on the waiting list for 3 years.

My wife and I have had them 2 years...3rd season this year in sect. 130...Don't ever get rid of them man. If worse comes to worse sell them online or to friends, b/c you'll regret it someday. Think of all the benefits of being able to pass them on to your own family. Keep the tradition alive...HTTR!

This will be my 4th season. We're in section 420, in the corner of the end-zone on the visitor's side. You know, where Randy Moss walked off the field before the Vikings game was over. We're six rows from the top, so I think I should start exiting the stadium by rappelling down the outside of the building.

I was on the waiting list for 3 years.

Only 3 years?????? $$)((%$%???!!!

I have been on the list for 3 years now...when I got on in 2003 I was 105,000th in line...then last year to my surprise, I had moved up 40,000 spots and was 65,000th...this year, to my even bigger surprise, I have moved down 4,000 spots and am now 69,000th and change on the list.

Did I make someone mad?

I've had seats since the stadium opened:

Put my name on the list in '88

Signed a five year contract for clubs in '96. $3,000/yr for two tix plus club parking.

Name came up. Sold the contract. Bought 2 seats upstairs in '99.

Bought 2 more upstairs in '00 -- first row!

I hope my kids inherit them some day.

last year to my surprise, I had moved up 40,000 spots and was 65,000th...this year, to my even bigger surprise, I have moved down 4,000 spots and am now 69,000th and change on the list.

Did you get an explanation as to how you were moved down 4,000 spots? This is a new twist to a consistently inconsistent waiting list. I got on the list in 1987 and got my tickets in 2003. The varied waiting times, in this thread alone, are amazing.

My family (thank gawd for my father) has had them for 13 years. We were fortunate enough to get Lower Level seats when my father's name was called in 1993. We came close to not renewing this year due to the price increase but I was able to convince my dad to keep them. So basically I will have section 127 seats for as long as I live....or can afford them.

HTTR!

My parents purchased season tickets in 63 or 64, RFK (DC Stadium) sect 401 row 5. I still have ticket stubs somewhere that have an 8 dollar price. Moved to FEDEX with almost exact same seats except about 100 feet higher, sect 448 row 9. I sort of like being on the corner, you can see the holes open up better.

I can't wait for the season to start.

Archived