Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Hello all still on vacation, so I haven't read all of the pages on the original thread. Here here are the details as received from the supplier:

I can do min. special orders of 50 per color per player.

Example: I can order 50 White Portis 50 total,

Or 50 White Portis & 50 Maroon Portis 100 total,

Or 50 maroon portis 50 total,

etc.....

I have to order 50 of same player same color.

It usually take 4 weeks for special orders??? Let us know? Thanks, Dean & Randy 602-332-1740 NFLonly

I contacted my supplier about the Skins jerseys 6 players he said yes if we order in 50's ea. I can keep some if needed. I could go as low as $39 ea. for high quality jerseys + exact $ to ship. He said 3-4 weeks after ordered. We would need to pay upfront. Maybe each 1/2 then you could pay me for more if you need them from my 1/2. I can also have them shipped directly to you. The only thing is we can't pick sizes. We usually get a good even mix. We may be able to order specific sizes??? I would have to check since its a special order. Thanks, Dean & Randy NFLonly

602 332 1740.

I'm travelling all day tomorrow, but will get directly in contact with him on Wednesday. As you can see, there is NO stipulation for size. I'll find about this. I think we should do this one player at a time over...one each week.

Again, I'll be online on Wenesday to go over the other thread and we can implement suggestions on the best way to do this.

Hail.

Just something to think about...assuming the size thing is not an issue...a five pack for $200 + shipping (essentially a 5 authentics for 1 type set) and have a vote on which players / colors in that bundel.

The six players I suggested were: ST, SM, CP, ARE, MW, BL

Kick some ideas around...I want this to be kind of utilitarian...I understand no matter what not everyone's going to be perfectly happy, but hell, for ~$50 / jersey I'll start framing them for fun..also, non ES fans you know...it will make a great gift.

Talk to you guys soon.

Just something to think about...assuming the size thing is not an issue...a five pack for $200 + shipping (essentially a 5 authentics for 1 type set) and have a vote on which players / colors in that bundel.

The six players I suggested were: ST, SM, CP, ARE, MW, BL

Kick some ideas around...I want this to be kind of utilitarian...I understand no matter what not everyone's going to be perfectly happy, but hell, for ~$50 / jersey I'll start framing them for fun..also, non ES fans you know...it will make a great gift.

Talk to you guys soon.

I know your semi joking, but do you frame jerseys yourself? Places i go to are charging a couple hundred!

I would be intrested in a Moss and a Riggins.

Or is riggins not part of the deal.

Good work Skins Fans

No I can mix sizes in that 50. 48, 50, 52, 54, 56 & 60. I requested for 8 players. 50 white & 50 maroon. I have had alot of contact so I have no problem ordering them. But still let me know on sizes cause I can see if I can get the most wanted sizes. Thanks, Dean & Randy 602 332 1740

Looks like we have 8 players on the way...Please hit me up with a size...I'm going out on a limb and saying "50 and 52" but I'll wait for some feedback.

Good work Skins Fans

Looks like we have 8 players on the way...Please hit me up with a size...I'm going out on a limb and saying "50 and 52" but I'll wait for some feedback.

What happened to the pics ? :(

I am very interested and may buy up to 10 for friends and family. But at least 5 for myself. But I would like to see some close-up shots of several parts of one of these jerseys. Sleeves, Numbers, Nameplates, Tags (Not the paper ones), etc.

Is this for a purchase of several jerseys, or just one? 'Cause I'm interested in a burgandy Fauria in size 46 (preferrably) or 48 if need be.

Thanks.

CarrollsMine99.

He's ordered 8 players already, I'm not sure ig Fauria is one of them. He will not have a size 46...48 is the smallest he slangs.

Archived