Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rep. King Seeks Charges Against Papers Over Terror Reporting: Foxnews.com

nelms

And off the deep end he goes... :rolleyes:

Let me know when you see someone goosestepping.

You just don't get the analogy do you? Can you not see the connection between AMERICAN values under Bush and totalitarian regimes? Do you not understand WHY the press is often considered the fourth branch of government? Do you not see WHY attacking a newspaper is against the free press and the first amendment?

Please, this administration has done everything in its power to eliminate the bill of rights form the constitution, and lemmings, like yourself, continue to walk behind this moronic band of miscreants.

BTW, your sig is FAKE, yes FAKE. Look at the shadows on the picture, it is a doctored photoshop pic meant as propaganda for fools to believe. Hell, even you yourself said "you think Saddam was involved" but he was not. Maybe you should watch the special Why Intelligence Fails: intelligence to Please on the discovery times channel about the NIE and the buildup to war with Iraq. it was nothing more then fear mongering, and propaganda to make a non threat appear threatening. It was a joke, and the people who backed it should have all been fired. . . yet in this administration they get promotion :doh:

In the mean time those of us plugged into reality will keep focusing on the terrorists who would remove your ultimate human right. THE RIGHT TO LIVE.

What terrorists are you talking about? The terrorists in Iraq that we CREATED, or Al Qaeda? Just curious, because Iraqis were not on the 9-11 planes, and they were not part of Al Qaeda, but thy are now. We CREATED them, and we have caused a generation of Muslims to hate us with such a passion, they would rather kill themselves to cause us harm then to live.

Terrorism has increased exponentially singe we invaded Iraq, so if we are fighting terrorism, how come we are making them faster then we are killing them? Wouldn't this be the first sign to people that actually live in the real world that the plan isn't working?

Is it me, or does anyone else find it fall off your chair funny the person with Saddam and 9-11 in his sig has the unmitigated gall to say he is plugged into reality while others are not? :rotflmao:

Here's a tip. Try really studying history and learn what true fascism looks like. Then when you see America look even remotely like Germany in 1941, get back to me. You see I've talked to people who lived there and then. They know what it's like to live in true fear of their government and anyone in authority. You spout off about fascism but the irony is that you are publicly criticising the government without fear of reprisal.

I guess you never checked out the Sybil Edmunds link huh. Nobody is saying it is Nazi Germany, but we are saying the people here are acting EXACTLY like nationalists, yourself included. If you don;t agree with them, you are a traitor, terrorist sympathiser and everything else. You can fall in that crowd because although you don;t use the words directly, you infer them with your posts.

Do you have any idea how silly you look

Not as silly as you with that ridiculous sig :rotflmao:

Not as silly as you with that ridiculous sig :rotflmao:

For what it is worth we found that exact same picture, plus very similar ones in Afghanistan. Pictures of UBL and Saddam(not photographs, paintings) together, pictures of WTC, Capitol, Golden Gate, Sears Towers, etc. Found them in houses all over the place. Some of the proud owners recieved a free trip to Cuba in exchange for the pictures.

BTW, your sig is FAKE, yes FAKE. Look at the shadows on the picture, it is a doctored photoshop pic meant as propaganda for fools to believe.

You want irony? You talk about manufacturing evidence even as you do it in your own post. The only thing doctored is you and I think you have slipped off your meds. Take a look at a large version of the pic.

http://www.jacques-itch.com/images/SaddamWTC_01.jpg

Now understand this, I'm a graphic artist who uses photoshop and does this stuff for a living. There is NOTHING to indicate that picture is a fake. the shadows are PERFECT. The lighting is PERFECT. Everything is exactly as it should be. Want to test my ability? By all means, post 10 fake pics and 10 real ones. Then when I'm done telling you which ones are real, you can send me a picture of yourself and I'll put you in a tutu getting spanked by Al Gore on the set of the John Stewart show and only another expert will be able to tell that it's not real. :laugh:

For what it is worth we found that exact same picture, plus very similar ones in Afghanistan. Pictures of UBL and Saddam(not photographs, paintings) together, pictures of WTC, Capitol, Golden Gate, Sears Towers, etc. Found them in houses all over the place. Some of the proud owners recieved a free trip to Cuba in exchange for the pictures.

Wow, we put people in prison for having a painting? :doh:

You want irony? You talk about manufacturing evidence even as you do it in your own post. The only thing doctored is you and I think you have slipped off your meds. Take a look at a large version of the pic.

http://www.jacques-itch.com/images/SaddamWTC_01.jpg

Now understand this, I'm a graphic artist who uses photoshop and does this stuff for a living. There is NOTHING to indicate that picture is a fake. the shadows are PERFECT. The lighting is PERFECT. Everything is exactly as it should be. Want to test my ability? By all means, post 10 fake pics and 10 real ones. Then when I'm done telling you which ones are real, you can send me a picture of yourself and I'll put you in a tutu getting spanked by Al Gore on the set of the John Stewart show and only another expert will be able to tell that it's not real. :laugh:

I like my new sig of Chommie's quote better than your sig anyway Mike

Charge the "reporters" with sedition for printing classified material and find the leaker and put them in Levenworth

Hmm ... If we only had a vast wasteland bordering the arctic circle to send these people who disagree with our regime, er, I mean administration. We could ... um... build gulags.

We can do this. We just need to hire some experts ... maybe some consultants - maybe some former KGB agents. They can train our NSA, stabilize a nice large secret police force and be sure to screen everything published before it comes out and be sure to disappear anyone who disagrees with the governemnt ...

Then we can be super extra safe!

/sarcasm off

Hmm ... If we only had a vast wasteland bordering the arctic circle to send these people who disagree with our regime, er, I mean administration. We could ... um... build gulags.

We can do this. We just need to hire some experts ... maybe some consultants - maybe some former KGB agents. They can train our NSA, stabilize a nice large secret police force and be sure to screen everything published before it comes out and be sure to disappear anyone who disagrees with the governemnt ...

Then we can be super extra safe!

/sarcasm off

It'd be a hell of a lot safer than having these leftist "Americans" who reveal classified material to the enemies of America.

Where where these losers when bill clinton was selling our nuke and rocket secrets to the CHICOMS?

It'd be a hell of a lot safer than having these leftist "Americans" who reveal classified material to the enemies of America.

Where where these losers when bill clinton was selling our nuke and rocket secrets to the CHICOMS?

Same place they were when Reagan gave Saddam anthrax and armed Osama Bin Laden: snoozing.

Actually, Clinton giving the Chinese technology was not a secret and therefor entirely irrelevent but why let that get in the way of some good 'ole partisan hackery, right Sarge?

Same place they were when Reagan gave Saddam anthrax and armed Osama Bin Laden: snoozing.

Actually, Clinton giving the Chinese technology was not a secret and therefor entirely irrelevent but why let that get in the way of some good 'ole partisan hackery, right Sarge?

Google clinton and loral space

Learn something

And again I ask, where was the good ol NYT's?

But no big deal that China leaped 40 years in nuke and satellite tech because of the clintons. Nothing newsworthy there, eh?

They were outside the Federal Courthouse, anxiously awaiting the daily press conference, so they could learn who was today's witness at the Blow Job Investigation.

(And they were printing articles about Clinton's ties with China.)

The N.Y. times supports pedophiles and child molesters, yet can't seem to refrain from giving away our national security secrets. .... nevermind the rest, I've made my point.

Yeah, it's on top of your head. ;)

I have never understood your claim that the NYT "supports pedophiles and child molesters." Do you have a more specific basis for this claim, or is it just an objection that NYT supports such things as due process and the presumption of innocence?

Yeah, that is exactly it. That is entirely why we did it. I think you know better, but it is no wonder people are so clueless.

Yeah, we put people in prison because of a painting

Well you did say this:

Some of the proud owners recieved a free trip to Cuba in exchange for the pictures.

...which is not entirely accurate if I am interpreting your sarcasm correctly.

Well you did say this:

...which is not entirely accurate if I am interpreting your sarcasm correctly.

I apologize to all board members that are now confused. That picture, and other ones of a similar nature, were discovered in a number of houses. Pretty much all of them that had anything to do with American landmarks, UBL, or Saddam Hussein(why would there be picture of him in Afghanistan?), were confiscated. Some of these houses even had other "stuff" in them. File a FOIA request, or have the Times do it, and I'm sure someone will provide the exact details of the "stuff" that earned people a little closer scrutiny. So no, people were not imprisoned based solely on a picture on the wall...although it usually increased suspicion that other stuff would be found as well.

I like my new sig of Chommie's quote better than your sig anyway Mike

And you were destroyed in that thread as well. You still don't get the understanding of the "if they did it" part do you :doh:

BTW, after all the talk about Mad Mike's sig, it is about TIME he removed it, it was soooo 2002 :laugh:

And you were destroyed in that thread as well. You still don't get the understanding of the "if they did it" part do you :doh:

BTW, after all the talk about Mad Mike's sig, it is about TIME he removed it, it was soooo 2002 :laugh:

Do you still think its fake, now that the big version was posted?

Mike, what do you mean by "where there's smoke there's fire" in the context of your signature?

What do YOU think it means? Use your imagination.

This is how I see things:

Saddam = bad person

Bin Laden = bad person

al-Qaeda = bad peeps

Bad peeps like doing bad things to good peeps, especially together. Did Sadaam have anything remotely to do with 9-11? No, I don't believe so and there isn't any strong evidence suggesting he did. BUT, would you really, really be surprised if he did? Really? Does it really surprise anyone that Saddam dabbled in terrorism, morally and financially supporting Palestinian terrorists and their families? Is it really a stretch that Saddam would get in bed with Bin Laden? Yeah, they have religious differences, but so did Bin Laden and Zarqawi. They had a common enemy in America.

I just find it so amusing how the left feigns shock whenever a Bin Laden/9-11/Saddam connection is brought up, like it's totally out of the realm of possibility.

What do YOU think it means? Use your imagination.

This is how I see things:

Saddam = bad person

Bin Laden = bad person

al-Qaeda = bad peeps

Bad peeps like doing bad things to good peeps, especially together. Did Sadaam have anything remotely to do with 9-11? No, I don't believe so and there isn't any strong evidence suggesting he did. BUT, would you really, really be surprised if he did? Really? Does it really surprise anyone that Saddam dabbled in terrorism, morally and financially supporting Palestinian terrorists and their families? Is it really a stretch that Saddam would get in bed with Bin Laden? Yeah, they have religious differences, but so did Bin Laden and Zarqawi. They had a common enemy in America.

I just find it so amusing how the left feigns shock whenever a Bin Laden/9-11/Saddam connection is brought up, like it's totally out of the realm of possibility.

So the result is that the US expresses a foreign policy of invading any country in the world that is run by a bad person whenever we feel like it is in our immediate interest to do so, because bad people like to do bad things together? That's quite a policy shift.

Siumple fact: the American Public was sold the story that this war in Iraq was a necessary follow-up to the War in Afganistan, a matter of self-preservation because of the events of 9/11. You agree that this is not the case. However, I think MadMike continues to believe that Saddam was somehow behind 9/11, despite the lack of any evidence to support this view.

Archived