Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Authentic" Santana Moss Jersey: $60 shipped.

NattyLight

Everybody, I got a reply from the eBay store saying they would see if they can get Fauria's jersey. They said that they can get anything, but it's a minimum order of 50, all in the same color. They can add him to the order list, if enough folks would want his jersey.

Could I thus ask him to order burgandy Fauria 'Skins jerseys?

CarrollsMine99.

Told me the same thing today. Said that he was requesting the jerseys that "someone from my group" sent him.

I'm not in for a Fauria, but good luck.

Told me the same thing today. Said that he was requesting the jerseys that "someone from my group" sent him.

I'm not in for a Fauria, but good luck.

Thanks. It was said that "but I can add him if you think enough people would want him?" I am SURE that 50 people would like a Fauria jersey... it's not like its a batch of 1,000... He's a great guy and a very solid player who contributes, which I bet Redskins fans will grow to see.

I think I'll ask him/them to add him to their order list; someone else here said they added him to their list... Ok? :)

CarrollsMine99.

All,

I paid for a Moss and Walter Payton throwback...I'll let you all know if I am happy when they arrive. I also verbally told him to try and get in some Taylor, Portis, Washington, Randle El, Cooley, and Marshall jerseys as well.

Sanford

All,

I paid for a Moss and Walter Payton throwback...I'll let you all know if I am happy when they arrive. I also verbally told him to try and get in some Taylor, Portis, Washington, Randle El, Cooley, and Marshall jerseys as well.

Sanford

Thanks man. Yeah definitely let us know! And how did you order them if they arent in his store?

I only ordered the Santana Moss in burgundy (and the Sweetness in Navy)...I requested that he try to get the other jerseys that I mentioned. I told him if he did, he would have a lot of customers as long as the product was good. Myself included.

This is what I got from him. Im assuming 50 each is from the list I sent.

Yes I emailed that list to my supplier last night and I think I can get 50 min. of each player. thanks!

> (1)Moss

> (2)Portis

> (3)Taylor

> (4)Washington

> (5)Randel El

> (6)Lloyd

> (7)Fauria

This is what I got from him. Im assuming 50 each is from the list I sent.

Yes I emailed that list to my supplier last night and I think I can get 50 min. of each player. thanks!

> (1)Moss

> (2)Portis

> (3)Taylor

> (4)Washington

> (5)Randel El

> (6)Lloyd

> (7)Fauria

50 of Fauria? Really? I sure hope so! I have not heard back from them, but I'd be very excited to see this! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Archived