Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Authentic" Santana Moss Jersey: $60 shipped.

NattyLight

Go check out the jerseys from the other teams. See if they look authentic or not.

I tried that but I really don't know the "details" of other teams authentic jerseys. I've seen enough authentic Redskins jerseys to spot the flaws in the fakes on ebay. Some are excellent fakes; some are very good; and a few are pretty darn bad. :D

I am a little concerned if the stripes are sewn on or hot pressed on. I cannot tell from the picture.

Natty -- can you tell us if the sleeve stripes are sewn on or hot pressed on?

Been out all weekend.

The stripes are 100%, without a doubt sewn on.

Been out all weekend.

The stripes are 100%, without a doubt sewn on.

Thanks Natty.

Well that's another concern for those who want their fake jersey to look authentic....but then it is $50 and many of the names on the list coming in are not available on ebay ....Cooley, Washington, Randle El, Lloyd, and of course the superstar.....Christian Fauria.

Frankly, I always wondered why the Skins did not sew their stripes on THEIR uniforms instead of the vinyl stripes that are hot pressed on. It seems to me that sewn on stripes would be a higher quality choice than pressed on stripes.

One just needs to decide if the price is more important than the fake jersey looking realistically like an authentic jersey sold by the Redskins.

For us big guys, I also emailed NFLonly about their sizing chart which is not consistent with the NFL jerseys or other ebay sellers. For example, a size 60 should equal 5XL not 3XL as they show on their web site. I'll post if I get an answer.

Okay so where are the "800" jerseys Jrock mentioned?

How do I order?

I only planned to ask for 1 jersey as a birthday gift coming up next week... But maybe I'll ask for 2 and go through this guy ;).

Sorry drums, I have hoarded all of the jerseys less the 100 Fauria, so if you'd like some 2nd string TE action I can help you out.

Seriously though, the 800 is just a piece of the pie this guy slangs. He's still well within his original estimate of 3-4 weeks posted at the beginning of the month.

When I know, you'll know. You can get order through NFLOnly.com via phone or email or ebay.

Reppin' SoMD!!

Archived