Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskin Fans take Pleasure in Dallas Fans Misery in the Heat Comeback??

GPREP HOG

Yea it was great. Im thanking Shaq, DeWayne Wade and the rest of the Heat Team in my head for beating them.

But wanna know somthing funny how the 14 Point Bomb we dropped on Dallas Stadium in those last 3 minutes?

I went to school the next day to laugh at my friend and this what he did.

*Looked at me like I was an idiot and said*

"It was just luke dude...."

*Rolls Eyes*

I laughed so hard after that!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah and it was luck when we crapped on them in December too, right? :laugh:

I agree. I wanted the Mavs because I listened to the Fla media tout the Heat for 7 years while I lived down there, but I really didn't care.

You can't equate any other Dallas team to the Skins/Cowboys. Wiz and Mavs are in separate conferences, Nationals/Rangers are in separate leagues and Caps and Stars are in separate conferences.

If the NFL had have done the right thing and put Dallas in a geographically correct division, the rivalry may not have started back up and the Panthers may be our new rivals.

I am a huge Skins fan and second to that, and huge Heat fan. This NBA Finals were incredible, not just because you had a great match up between Dallas and Miami. But, also you had some really interesting individual stories of both team members. Wade was amazing and watching him come into his own during the playoffs was really cool. However, other guys like Terry, Nowitski, Howard, Hazlem, and Anderson took major strides with their games and really rose to the occasion. Maybe it is just that I am a Heat fan, but it just seemed that the Playoffs as a whole were much more entertaining this year. More game 7's and better match-ups, less blowouts. Knowing that many Mav's fans were also Cowboys fans also gave me a little silent satisfaction. After winning game 2 they actually had web sites planning the parade route through the city when they swept the Heat. That kind of arrogance should only be responded to with a smack down.

I can seperate the two sports pretty easily. And I've noticed alot of you guys do too. I have nothing against the wizards. I really like Jamison too. So if they were in it, I'd most likely be rooting for them.

I have to admit, I hate every philadelphia team though.

I am a wizards fans, but I was rooting for the Heat because I wanted Mourning to win a ring - I have mucgh repsect for him and what he has overcome physically. And it was nice seeing him make a few dunks and some crucial blocks, he deserves to go out as a champ.

I too cannot stand any team related to the city of Philadelphia . . . even though some of my distant relaitves were from there.

yup...definitely. i could not root for dallas because i know those are the cowboy fans. the cowboys have ruined the whole city of dallas...even tho i hate the heat (wizards fan) i def was goin for them and i loved seeing dallas' misery

Link???

Well I actually never saw it, however Shaq mentioned after the game last night that Dwayne Wade had found a link about them setting up a website, maybe he was saying that Dwayne found a website that REPORTED they were planning a parade and not found a website that was made for the parade.........anyway I found this article put out after game two which mentions at the end of the article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5686382

"DRIBBLING AROUND: The Heat did not practice Monday, after their charter flight landed at 3:59 a.m. Players were expected in for a film session and treatment. ... Heat bulletin board fodder, perhaps? Dallas television stations were reporting Monday that city officials already have set a championship parade route, from City Hall to the American Airlines Center, and that it would be held two days after the finals end. ... Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens made amends with local fans with his Game 2 attire and got in a little self-promotion, too. Owens rankled some by wearing a Mavericks hat and a Heat jersey to the opener, so this time he wore a Mavs jersey - No. 81, his football number, with "T.O." on the nameplate. ... Take away Antoine Walker's 7-for-16 showing from 3-point range so far in this series, and the rest of the Heat are a combined 5-for-21 from behind the arc. ... Jerry Stackhouse's three 3-pointers in a 77-second span of Game 2 was the second fastest such run in NBA finals history. Detroit's Isiah Thomas needed only 52 seconds to connect from long range three times in Game 4 of the 1990 finals against Portland."

I lived in Dallas and can't stand the cowgirls, but am rabid about the Mavericks! Hating the NBA team in Dallas just because the Cowboys reside there is ignorant. The HEAT ARE JUST LIKE THE COWBOYS!..... You should hate the Heat if you hate the Cowboys because they both payoff the officials!

I lived in Dallas and can't stand the cowgirls, but am rabid about the Mavericks! Hating the NBA team in Dallas just because the Cowboys reside there is ignorant. The HEAT ARE JUST LIKE THE COWBOYS!..... You should hate the Heat if you hate the Cowboys because they both payoff the officials!

I can't stand the Mavs but not the way that I hate the Cowboys. I am a Lakers fan sue me I can't root for anyone else in the west if it's not the Lakers so of course, I went with the Heat.

The Heat piss me off as a Wiz fan almost as much as the Cowboys piss me off as a Skins fan.

I dunno, I'm not a huge mavs fan either, and I do like shaq and wade but I am just so sick of the Heat and their geriatric ego-filled roster.

Sour Grapes, so sue me! :silly:

Go Zards!

i was actually thinking about starting this thread last night but decided against it...no real reason though.

i personally dont like the mavs because of Mark Cuban, not because of the city. I respect their team, and i have more respect for avery johnson than almost any other coach in the league. he's phenomenal. but i can't stand cuban

Hate Cowboys!!!!!!!:doh: Hate Mav's!! Hate the whole city of Dallas!

Hate the whole state of Texas! (with a passion)

My Reason: Most residents there are Cowboy fans, and most mav's fans are also cowboy fans.

for those of you livin there who are Redskin fans LUV YA! but wouldnt want to be ya!

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

Sorry Blondie but I can't root for any team with Dallas in the name. I have nothing against the players but as much respect as I have for Avery Johnson, that's how much I HATE Mark Cuban. Leave it to the NBA. If the NFL had an owner like that he'd be drummed out of the league.

I think Cuban is an excellent owner. No one has ever stood up for their players or went all out for the fans as much as he has. On the nfl network they talked about how hes been mentioned as a possible owner for a new football team in la and a few players said they'd love to have him as an owner.

As for the heat I knew they would win the whole thing. When you look at all their unforced turnovers and missed free throws it was sad that Dallas didn't win those first 2 games by more. Go Heat!!!

Archived