Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Trip to Redskin Park

dcoles11

My brother and I were heading up north to see some family (we are from North Carolina). I am a teacher and the head JV baseball coach at my school, Don Breaux's grandson was on my team this year.

I got to know Coach Breaux because he came to a few games and I being a Redskin fan since I was 5 years old immediately noticed him and knew who he was.

So my brother and I were invited to stop by Redskin Park on our way up North. Being that i've never been able to go to a Redskin game getting to go to Redskin Park was a huge deal to me. When we got there Coach Breaux was in a meeting so we were given a tour of the Park while he was finishing up. Walking past the three Super Browl Trophies was a thrill to say the least. We got to go in the Players Lounge, plasma screen tv's, Xbox's, leather couches, it was pretty impressive. We ran into Chris Cooley and Randy Thomas, both were really cool, big thrill to meet those guys.

When Coach Breaux got done with his meeting we ate lunch and he told us stories about past Redskins, how certain players were doing with the new offence, it was all very interesting.

Coach Breaux gave me one of the hats the coaches are wearing during mini camp, the white mesh one with the red bill and yellow R. I left it at the desk along with a football I had to be signed by the players.

On our way home we stopped by and picked up the hat and the football, signed by numerous players and Coach Breaux had a copy of Joe Gibbs book there signed for me as well.

It was an amazing trip, I saw things I never thought i'd ever get to see. Everyone we ran into was very nice, coaches and players. Nice to know that the team i've been pulling for nearly my whole life is so classy.

HTTR!! :helmet:

My brother and I were heading up north to see some family (we are from North Carolina). I am a teacher and the head JV baseball coach at my school, Don Breaux's grandson was on my team this year.

I got to know Coach Breaux because he came to a few games and I being a Redskin fan since I was 5 years old immediately noticed him and knew who he was.

So my brother and I were invited to stop by Redskin Park on our way up North. Being that i've never been able to go to a Redskin game getting to go to Redskin Park was a huge deal to me. When we got there Coach Breaux was in a meeting so we were given a tour of the Park while he was finishing up. Walking past the three Super Browl Trophies was a thrill to say the least. We got to go in the Players Lounge, plasma screen tv's, Xbox's, leather couches, it was pretty impressive. We ran into Chris Cooley and Randy Thomas, both were really cool, big thrill to meet those guys.

When Coach Breaux got done with his meeting we ate lunch and he told us stories about past Redskins, how certain players were doing with the new offence, it was all very interesting.

Coach Breaux gave me one of the hats the coaches are wearing during mini camp, the white mesh one with the red bill and yellow R. I left it at the desk along with a football I had to be signed by the players.

On our way home we stopped by and picked up the hat and the football, signed by numerous players and Coach Breaux had a copy of Joe Gibbs book there signed for me as well.

It was an amazing trip, I saw things I never thought i'd ever get to see. Everyone we ran into was very nice, coaches and players. Nice to know that the team i've been pulling for nearly my whole life is so classy.

HTTR!! :helmet:

UMM A) you lucky friggin dog

umm B) can i be your friend

umm C) can i go next time

i am a coach as well here in Columbia at Irmo HS. i am a Oline Asst. for the Vars and JV.....what high school ?

goirmo.com

UMM A) you lucky friggin dog

umm B) can i be your friend

umm C) can i go next time

i am a coach as well here in Columbia at Irmo HS. i am a Oline Asst. for the Vars and JV.....what high school ?

goirmo.com

Hopewell High School in Huntersville NC, basically Charlotte. I'm actually a baseball coach, I couldn't coach football if my life depended on it, haha.

Hopewell High School in Huntersville NC, basically Charlotte. I'm actually a baseball coach, I couldn't coach football if my life depended on it, haha.
i am in the same boat with baseball, i know our TE was throwing around 85 or so, if i remeber right i heard he dropped off this year for some reason, but hes still young...will be a junior 6'5 215

i used to live in ashburn and went to broad run h.s,# 28 mr. green was the speaker when i gradurated in 99'',but i used to see skins at giant and super fresh all the time,i loved living there.oh yea at my football team award dinner terry allen was there and i met him and his family,my team mate was the lucky basterd who won the signed football and shoes from the whole redskins team.

Sooo what did he say? Enquiring minds want to know! :laugh:

He just talked about why Coles and Gardner ended up leaving and what blessing it was that we got Moss for Coles.

He talked alittle bit about the WR competition, everyone seems to be really happy with top 3 of Moss, Loyd, and Randel El (spelling?). He seemed to imply that Patton had the inside track for #4 and that everyone like T.Jacobs but he'd probably not make it because of the numbers.

i used to live in ashburn and went to broad run h.s,# 28 mr. green was the speaker when i gradurated in 99'',but i used to see skins at giant and super fresh all the time,i loved living there.oh yea at my football team award dinner terry allen was there and i met him and his family,my team mate was the lucky basterd who won the signed football and shoes from the whole redskins team.

My bro graduated with you...i saw that speech :), im still in the area, so its cool to see skins around most of the time :)

Archived