Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley + Moss Black/White Jerseys now in Redskins Stores. *New Pic Added*

edgun88

People are making this into a huge deal. We are fans of a team, not a religious cult. Every article of fan gear does not have to be burgundy and gold. As long as you are representing the Redskins, it does not matter how you do it. I think its cool that there is a bunch of different ways to express being a skins fan. Am I any less of a fan because I have the black Taylor jersey? Or what about my Santana Moss blue and white pro bowl jersey?:rolleyes:

I bought a black & white sometime ago, and the numbers look like crap after awhile. I wash it and never toss it in the dryer, like every other jersey I had. I wouldnt buy another one ever. Your better off buying a replica for 75 they last a hell opf alot longer as long as you dont toss them in the dryer. Has this happened to anyone else with a black & white?

People are making this into a huge deal. We are fans of a team, not a religious cult. Every article of fan gear does not have to be burgundy and gold. As long as you are representing the Redskins, it does not matter how you do it. I think its cool that there is a bunch of different ways to express being a skins fan. Am I any less of a fan because I have the black Taylor jersey? Or what about my Santana Moss blue and white pro bowl jersey?:rolleyes:

Suddenly, with a few change of words this could turn into a discussion of a whole other matter. I am just a traditionalist, and so are some of the others here. I was simply stating that I personally would not pay $75 for a Black Cooley jersey, my piggy banks are for a Cooley jersey in White with Burgandy lettering. It seems that the ages of the fans has something to do with this too. If you grew up during or soon after or with a rabid George Allen type fan or mentality, the burgandy and gold just mean redskins. That is why my flowers outside my apartment are burgandy and gold and everything else. While I recognize people's right to chose, this is, at least I thought it was, a place for opinions. Buy the black jerseys and the pink ones. I just don't get them. To me, black is the Raiders wherever they are from, if you are old enough to remember the move from Oakland to ????? back to Oakland. Sorry, drew a blank there.

Just calm down, people. It's not like we would throw things at your jerseys, it is just not the ones I and a few others here will be buying. Just leave a white #47 for me.

Also, a good Redskin store is Two Days gifts in Manassas VA. They are at twodaysgits.com Not sure about their jersey choices, never checked. An imitation one is all I will have (have a white Darrell Green one) that I will ever own. Too expensive.

Suddenly, with a few change of words this could turn into a discussion of a whole other matter. I am just a traditionalist, and so are some of the others here. I was simply stating that I personally would not pay $75 for a Black Cooley jersey, my piggy banks are for a Cooley jersey in White with Burgandy lettering. It seems that the ages of the fans has something to do with this too. If you grew up during or soon after or with a rabid George Allen type fan or mentality, the burgandy and gold just mean redskins. That is why my flowers outside my apartment are burgandy and gold and everything else. While I recognize people's right to chose, this is, at least I thought it was, a place for opinions. Buy the black jerseys and the pink ones. I just don't get them. To me, black is the Raiders wherever they are from, if you are old enough to remember the move from Oakland to ????? back to Oakland. Sorry, drew a blank there.

Just calm down, people. It's not like we would throw things at your jerseys, it is just not the ones I and a few others here will be buying. Just leave a white #47 for me.

Also, a good Redskin store is Two Days gifts in Manassas VA. They are at twodaysgits.com Not sure about their jersey choices, never checked. An imitation one is all I will have (have a white Darrell Green one) that I will ever own. Too expensive.

They went to L.A. This is basically what I wanted to say, just didn't find the right words. :applause:

The pink ones are for breast cancer I think.

:2cents:

They are. I actually brought a Moss pink and white breast cancer jersey. I think that it is okay for me to have it because I am a female. I certainly would not like to see a grown ass man wearing a pink breast cancer jersey. :doh: I say that to say, that although black/white and certainly not pink, are not our colors, the alternate jerseys have their purposes. ;)

They are. I actually brought a Moss pink and white breast cancer jersey. I think that it is okay for me to have it because I am a female. I certainly would not like to see a grown ass man wearing a pink breast cancer jersey. :doh: I say that to say, that although black/white and certainly not pink, are not our colors, the alternate jerseys have their purposes. ;)

Is it still ok for us to wear pink underwear?

They are coming out with authentic white cooleys this year so get one

I <3 the black and white jersey's and my girlfriend has a pink moss jersey because pink is her favorite color. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you go to games and you want to sport the black jersey because it looks better with your shoes/jeans/hair/shoulders/hair whatever than go for it. Wear whatever you want, and whatever you feel comfortable in. I also like the burgandy moss jersey as well, and if I had a few extra bucks I'd purchase that one too. I don't see what difference it makes. Does that not make me a traditionalist? Nope. BS. I bleed burgandy and gold and I wear whatever I want :)

<3 everyone, it's just a different shade in the spectrum of color.

we need some gold jerseys.

OK, this subject has been beaten to death. But I have to tell you, the picture in your signature is the funniest one I have ever seen! I love to read those, but I think if I drove by that one I would have driven off the road from laughing so hard! I will be telling people about that one!!!!!!

They are coming out with authentic white cooleys this year so get one

Yah got $200 bucks I can borrow??? Just kidding. It will never happen, but a $75 replica will thrill me just as much. Thanks for the info. though.

And to fix something I said earlier, Two Days in Manassas is not a REAL labeled REDSKIN store. I thought it was, and it has great stuff. They're just not an OFFICIAL store. Sorry!

I <3 the black and white jersey's and my girlfriend has a pink moss jersey because pink is her favorite color. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you go to games and you want to sport the black jersey because it looks better with your shoes/jeans/hair/shoulders/hair whatever than go for it. Wear whatever you want, and whatever you feel comfortable in. I also like the burgandy moss jersey as well, and if I had a few extra bucks I'd purchase that one too. I don't see what difference it makes. Does that not make me a traditionalist? Nope. BS. I bleed burgandy and gold and I wear whatever I want :)

<3 everyone, it's just a different shade in the spectrum of color.

Yeah... black isn't a color just like white - thats why any team can use black as a base background in jersey's without changing their "official" colors, nobody has to declare white as an official team color.

Archived