Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley + Moss Black/White Jerseys now in Redskins Stores. *New Pic Added*

edgun88

Only in Official Redskins Stores, they have come back out with Black and White Cooley + Moss replithentic jerseys. They are real sweet (unless your one of those people who doesn't like the black/white line). I'll get the Moss jersey in a little bit.

Here are some pics I took with my cell phone:

i agree. Why wear black when the colors are BURGANDY and GOLD?? I do not get that or the pink line either one. Seems silly to me. I want a Cooley jersey, white please.

It is a celebration of the individual player I think. plus it looks cool. Plus sometimes you want a change when you have 15 plus redskins jerseys. They really don't look like any team in particular at all.

They are real sweet (unless your one of those people who doesn't like the black/white line).

I am not a big fan of the Black and White Jerseys. If I get a jersey it is either burgundy or white, I guess I an traditional like that but if you like the Black and White Jerseys more power to you.

Where is that Redskin Store?

I dont know of any in MD but there is one in Tysons and Springfield Mall. You could probably find out where they have it by going to redskins.com and search for the redskins store. I think they have one in either White Flint Mall or Montgomery Mall.

Lots of sensitive people on here today. Nothing wrong with the team marketing coming up with a black and white jersey for the fans. If you don't like it - don't buy it. Get over it.

no one is sensative. it's just an opinion. if people want to buy a Black jersey, go ahead. Free country. But I think for a lot of people they are traditional in their team's colors.

Archived