Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Redskins win the SuperBowl...

celder

If the Redskins win the SuperBowl...Could anyone argue with the fact that Joe Gibbs is the best coach of all time? If that would happen Joe Gibbs would have won 4 superbowls with 4 different quaterbacks and essentiall 4 different teams. I would consider this more impressive than Bill Belicheck's 3 SB victories with the Patriots dynasty. Agreed?

it would have to solidify him as hands down the best coach, yea yea belicheck won 3 but that's like saying brown is one of the best basketball coaches because of what he did in detroit.

bottom line, if we win a superbowl in gibbs 2nd stint the one constant in all of our rings will be gibbs. One coach winning 3 with the same team is a great accomplishment I'm not trying to take anything away from that but one coach winning 4 trophies with vastly different teams is on a entirely different level

Lombardi, then Walsh - although Gibbs is there. If Gibbs does it again - then yes, I would mention him in the same breath as Lombardi and Walsh.

:dallasuck

You would have to, Lombardi and Walsh won only in their era's. If and when Gibbs wins another SB title it will not only be with a fourth QB but also in a completly different NFL, something Walsh nor Lombardi has done and something most NFL experts said was going to be the down fall of Gibbs. Don't forget if Gibbs honors, something he said he'd do, his entire contract then he has a shot at probably two more titles, that would put him at five and ahead of Walsh IMO.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Lomabardi then after a long pause you can argue for Gibbs at number 2.

Lombardi --

He won 5 NFL Champiohships in 6 appearances and would have won more if not for cancer. The Green Bay team he took over makes the SOS 'Skins look like a great team. He was the last great offensive innovator -- the modern run game is his baby. To be mentioned in the same breath, Gibbs will have to win 2-3 more SBs.

Archived