Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What to do in DC

dmgephart

Hey all you Skins fans...I need your help. I am from Indiana and will be visiting the DC area in late July. Where can I go to see some cool Redskins stuff? I am a big Skins fan and want to see the stuff i don't get to see back in Indiana.

Any help?:dallasuck

Hey all you Skins fans...I need your help. I am from Indiana and will be visiting the DC area in late July. Where can I go to see some cool Redskins stuff? I am a big Skins fan and want to see the stuff i don't get to see back in Indiana.

Any help?:dallasuck

Go a couple of miles south to Springfield mall, I think they have a Redskin's store over there.

So will there be anything going on with the skins at this time? When is training camp start and over? Will I be able to go anywhere and see players? Where can I find out info? The Skins signed my boy Randle El who if you don't know went to the great Indiana University, go hoosiers, and I would love to be able to see him if possible, and all the others.

Any help?:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

The part of the original message "cool Redskins stuff" was overlooked by a lot of people apparently.

Yeah, no offense guys, but I know I can go to DC and see monuments and stuff. What are the things I may not know? And yes family will be there so it has to be nice...

Will there be any brning of Cowboys flags...that sounds like fun!lol:dallasuck

I hope the public sessions aren't in August again:mad:

Thanks for the advice guys

Archived