Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SAT tips, pointers, etc...

dg28daman

Be relaxed. Chew gum while you take your test. I know it sounds stupid but it helps to keep you relaxed. Be confident in that you are armed with everything you need to do well tommorrow. Don't force the issue on every question. If theres a question that stumps you leave it and come back to it later.

what the previous posters said, be relaxed, get a good nights sleep, in fact go out with some friends, catch a movie, but do not drink, and come home early enough to get a good amount of sleep if you had been studying for awhile. basically have a good time tonight to get yourself into a relaxed mood for tomorrow. also take your time, dont rush it. oh yeah, the writing part is a bunch of BS, colleges still take into account only the combined verbal and math part. but still, dont blow off the writing part completely. good luck bro.

Drink lots and lots of beer tonight...you'll have the trots tomorrow during the test, and they will force you to get done really fast. That way, you won't second guess yourself, a la PB's advice:

And remember that your first instinct is usually right, so dont second guess yourself without a very good reason.

Good luck! :)

And eat a good breakfast. Being hungry is a HUGE distraction.

Being overly full is also a big distraction, so don't overdo it. Eat a satisfying meal, but nothing too heavy that's going to feel like a rock in your stomach.

Hopefully he drank a lot of beer last night...best way to score big. I got a 1350 hungover as ****, and then got a 1270 sober...go figure...:whoknows:

Haha, same exact thing for me. I scored a 760 in math when I was still drunk from the night before. I stayed up drinking until like 4am, crashed for an hour and a half, then took the test. About 3 hours into it I had a hangover from hell, but it was worth it :)

Archived