Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Anyone catch the riot angle on TNA tonight? Bufford should be loving TNA right now since there's a bunch of stables right now.

That was something else. I at least like how they made it look legit, and didn't have it end over the commercial break. Poor Kip, having to clean it up by himself....maybe he should call Trips about SummerSlam, lol

I saw pieces of it.

I like the concept. Now they just need better mic skills.

I liked the security camera to help sell it. Nice touch. The angle does have a bit of nWo flavor to it, but I'm willing to see where they go with it. That & it's a LOT more exciting then WWE PG right now.

http://ifdestroyed.blogspot.com/2007/04/triple-six.html

:rotflmao:

From another board:

I love.gif all The Ladder Reigns.

The Ladder Retirement ceremony is ****ing awesome. There was a ten bell salute, a telegram of well wishes from Zero-One and everything.

I still wanna get the ladder's retirement ceremony on DVD someday. That **** needs to be preserved in a time capsule that they find in 10 000 years followed by archeologists misinterpeting it as a religious ceremony and jumping to all kinds of crazy conclusions.

The Dog's win (IIRC) came when the Ref placed his dog on the sleeping champion and counted the pinfall...

I'm actually relieved that someone remembered that pro-wrestling occasionally is allowed to have a comedy angle.