Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if all the players in the NFL...

SKiNz Jus 2 sick

:doh:There's this thing, its called Fantasy Football..maybe you've heard of it?

:doh:

i play fantasy football

i got 3rd place in two leagues and 2nd in the other league

fantasy football is all about weekly performance but if u owned a franchise and could take any player in the NFL to build your team around who would you pick?

I like Brady and also Palmer. But I'd take Brady for the experience. Peyton is definitely not a no brainer, he puts up stats but is a notorious choker in big games. This goes back to his college days. He was a choker then and still is now. The Vols won it all the year after he left with Tee Martin. Yeah Tee Martin. What does that tell you.

I like Brady and also Palmer. But I'd take Brady for the experience. Peyton is definitely not a no brainer, he puts up stats but is a notorious choker in big games. This goes back to his college days. He was a choker then and still is now. The Vols won it all the year after he left with Tee Martin. Yeah Tee Martin. What does that tell you.

Exactly. I don't get all the love for Manning. He does great year after year until it matters. He isn't the only very good player on his team either like Marino was. Manning just doesn't get it done in important games. They had a good defense and the best offense in the league last year so there really isn't any excuse, then the year before when their offense put up 3 against NE in the playoffs, just pathetic.

Archived