Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Kinder, Gentler Islam!

TradeTheBeal!

What a schmuck. Apparently my tendency to speak before I think is a feminine quality! Honestly though, I know many Christians who feel that men are superior to women. Why must religious people be so ignorant?

I got the answer for ya, but I'm already debating in a different religious thread and I'm afraid I'll make techboy type out the same responses :silly:

THere ya go techboy...I'm saving ya some time ;)

I got the answer for ya, but I'm already debating in a different religious thread and I'm afraid I'll make techboy type out the same responses :silly:

THere ya go techboy...I'm saving ya some time ;)

Hey, no problem. I've decided to number my various responses to save time.

17!

You beat me to it Slateman. What a dingus. I suppose he never considered the fact that most of the women he's ever known have never had a chance to actually get much of an education (if any at all).

I suppose he also never considered how dumb his stupid illustrations make him look. He could have taken 20 seconds to say the same thing without the diagrams and still got the message across quite effectively.

The Arab/Middle Eastern cultural attitude regarding women has a loooong way to go. :rolleyes:

haha i love the diagrams!

he went totally madden on his explanation.

"okay now Al watch here, we got the woman and boom! she starts talking, the object of the conversation is to score thoughts and boom! its like a whole parade of woman words! hey Al get me a hot dog or twenty while you're at it, oh damn i started talking before thinking, does that make me a woman? boom!"

and dont get me started on those pictures!:laugh:

Archived