Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One of my hobbies................

Pete

Pete, what do you do with them when you are finished? Just keep them saved on your computer?

I see no real use for the colorized pics besides keeping my hands busy, so I normally don't keep them.

A good way to do a flesh tone is open a recent color pic and take your extracting dropper and pull the color from them, bring it to you color pallet and BAM!!! you got yourself a base skin tone that you can make llighter or darker.

Great pics!!! I am gonna have to scan a pic of my grandfather playing football so you can do it fo me (I don't have the patience!!)

A good way to do a flesh tone is open a recent color pic and take your extracting dropper and pull the color from them, bring it to you color pallet and BAM!!! you got yourself a base skin tone that you can make llighter or darker.

Great pics!!! I am gonna have to scan a pic of my grandfather playing football so you can do it fo me (I don't have the patience!!)

That works well if your dealing with a white background, or a solid layer over the pic. The over layers I do are normally between 8 and 25 % solid, so when you lay on a color, it's nowhere near what it looks like on the pallet. If you just color at 100%, you lose all the detail.

I'll be glad to give the pic of your grandfather a shot.

If you ever have any you're really proud of, I think most photo places nowadays will make prints from a CD or disk.

That's what I was thinking. Pete, if you have some particular favorites that you have done, you should store them on a CD in case you wanted to look at them some time in the future. Or have some of your favs printed out.

Thats really cool.

I need to try to get some practice time in with all of these photo manipulator programs.

In everyone's experience, what the easiest and best program to use ?

I got something called digital image standard on my computer. Which I have no clue how to utilize.

Thats really cool.

I need to try to get some practice time in with all of these photo manipulator programs.

In everyone's experience, what the easiest and best program to use ?

I got something called digital image standard on my computer. Which I have no clue how to utilize.

Just start to play with a pic on it. As long as it allows layers, and you can change the opacity of the layers, you good to go. Most graphics programs have a "read me" or "help" section.

I use an old version of Adobe Photo delux............

It's not that hard at all actually. Anybody with crayons can do it :laugh:

Just some transparent layers over the black and white with different levels of opacity. It's really is like a coloring book. ;)

hmm too bad i cant color in the lines yet:laugh:

Hey I was there back in the old days, and I don't remember no stinkin colors. :laugh:

:laugh: That reminds me...when we were very young, my sister asked my mom what year the world came into color. I've never managed to forget about that.

I think the Wizard of Oz had an impact on her believing that.:)

That's a good one, any idea what time frame that picture was taken?

That's twenty eighth street, circa 1906.

cjcdaman wins a cookie :laugh:

Five cents for a coke.........gone are dem days..............

Here's the one for Dean............ And yes, that's a Triumph in the lead :laugh:

EDIT: I tend to stay away from people. Clothing is easy, but I haven't found a good combo for flesh colors.

Good job, but since you stay away from people the photo made me think that they were all grey zombies waiting for one to wreck so that they could eat THEIR BRAAAAAAAAAAAINS! ;) hehe :laugh:

Archived