Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You've been...JUICED!

Spaceman Spiff

Can O.J. Simpson sink any lower? What a ****ing moron. Per thesuperficial.com...

OJ Simpson still alive, juicing people

And the winner for most pathetic human being of the week goes to OJ Simpson for releasing a hidden-camera prank DVD called Juiced in which he pretends to sell his getaway car, the white Ford Bronco, and engages in some other inhumanly stupid "pranks." In the Ford Bronco bit, he's selling the vehicle at a used car lot and tells the buyer:

"It was good for me - it helped me get away. It's a car that I personally made famous. The car has escapability, if you ever get into some trouble." In other none-too-side-splitting stunts on the yet-to-be released DVD, the double-murder acquitee poses as a rapper, an elderly white man in a bingo game for senior citizens, a windshield-washer and a pizza delivery man. While cash-strapped Simpson is eager to hawk the DVD, it's unclear whether any profits will go directly to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, whom Simpson was ordered to pay $33.5 million after being found liable for their deaths in a civil suit. Goldman's father, Fred, tells "Inside Edition" that any profits Simpson makes from "Juiced" will be "blood money."

You know the difference between Punk'd and Juiced? Ashton Kutcher pranks celebrities with elaborate stunts whereas OJ Simpson pranks regular folks by joking about how he's murders people. I don't understand how him dressing up as a windshield washer or a pizza delivery guy is supposed to be funny. Does he rip off his costume at the end, stab them in the face and yell, "You've been Juiced!" Because I'm pretty sure he just stole that from a Mad TV skit from like 8 years ago.

This is bad. Not because of the content because from the Naked Gun movies, I believe OJ can be a funny guy....but bad because I think he wasted his efforts because I believe the nation is over the sensationalism of the OJ trial.

MJ is the new OJ.

Yeah, I don't quite understand this post either drums. Please explain.

OJ's a piece of **** that would be in prison right now if A) he weren't black and B) Mark Furman weren't a racist pig.

The true answer is Mark Furman. Period. I think the majority of the jury being African-American is the main reason for the acquittal, along with the defendant being African-American. Regardless, the guy got away with double-murder and it was a horrendous crime as everyone who knows about it knows.

The true answer is Mark Furman. Period. I think the majority of the jury being African-American is the main reason for the acquittal, along with the defendant being African-American. Regardless, the guy got away with double-murder and it was a horrendous crime as everyone who knows about it knows.

Yeah I forgot to mention the jury. I think the jury was 9- Blacks , 2- Whites, 1-Latino and mostly women.

Yeah I forgot to mention the jury. I think the jury was 9- Blacks , 2- Whites, 1-Latino and mostly women.

The prosecution thought most being women was a plus for them because of the history of O.J. beating on her. But, they didn't realize at the time that Furman was a lying racist. In no way, do I think he planted that glove, but hey, when you get caught in a stone faced lie...you're ****ed. I still think O.J. should have been convicted, but I wasn't on the jury.

I've read a lot on that case. I heard/read a quote from on of thejurors. She said that the prosecution showed that the blood at the scene was like 1 and we'll say 400 billion in being anyone other than O.J.'s. The lady says, "How am I supposed to understand that? There's not even 400 billion people in the world?" :doh: In other words honey, it was O.J'.'s blood!

The prosecution thought most being women was a plus for them because of the history of O.J. beating on her. But, they didn't realize at the time that Furman was a lying racist. In no way, do I think he planted that glove, but hey, when you get caught in a stone faced lie...you're ****ed. I still think O.J. should have been convicted, but I wasn't on the jury.

I've read a lot on that case. I heard/read a quote from on of thejurors. She said that the prosecution showed that the blood at the scene was like 1 and we'll say 400 billion in being anyone other than O.J.'s. The lady says, "How am I supposed to understand that? There's not even 400 billion people in the world?" :doh: In other words honey, it was O.J'.'s blood!

I don't think Furman planted that glove either. You would have to be a stupid **** to tamper with evidence like that, especially when things were as obvious as they were in the OJ case. But again, the fact that they had recordings of him using the N-bomb over and over again hurt the prosecution. Plus the best acting of OJ's career was done when he tried that glove on.

I don't think Furman planted that glove either. You would have to be a stupid **** to tamper with evidence like that, especially when things were as obvious as they were in the OJ case. But again, the fact that they had recordings of him using the N-bomb over and over again hurt the prosecution. Plus the best acting of OJ's career was done when he tried that glove on.

:applause: Yeah, Prosecution: "Here O.J. We won't have anyone place the glove on your hand. You can do it yourself." :doh:

Concerning the trial...It didn't help that the defense team were the only competent attorneys in the room.

Absolutely! I remember hearing the guy who was the Prosecuting Attourney in California before Marcia Clark <--- :doh:. He said it was the biggest debacle of a case he had ever seen. The evidence against O.J. was overwhelming and he was acquitted.

Archived