Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A pretty sweet story

glikster04

I thought this was a pretty awesome story that happend to me the other day.

My father is an accountant, and he's acting as a treasurer for one of his clients who is running for public office. He had to go to some kind of meeting the other night in Annapolis and in the car ride down he met some guy who said he may have a client for my father.

My father comes home that night and tells me this, while having way to much fun keeping me in suspense. He finally tells me who the client is...Chris Samuels!

If it actually happens, I would be the happiest person in the world, it would mean Chris Samuels would be in my house, and I could meet him!

Just thought this was pretty cool...HTTR

:logo:

Does your dad need a 39 year old son? I am pretty handy around the house, make a mean spaghetti, and have an accounting degree. It's easier to just be adopted by your dad than to work anymore. Thanks for your interest in my application.

Does your dad need a 39 year old son? I am pretty handy around the house, make a mean spaghetti, and have an accounting degree. It's easier to just be adopted by your dad than to work anymore. Thanks for your interest in my application.

haha - ill send it along :o)

If it actually happens, I would be the happiest person in the world, it would mean Chris Samuels would be in my house, and I could meet him!

very cool...

you should add a reply back to this thread if it happens.

Probably not a good idea to talk about it too much though. I'm sure he values his privacy, especially with finances.

Just what I was about to say. You don't want to lose your dad a valuable client. The wealth management firm that I worked at had strict policies about not divulging names of clients/potential clients for privacy reasons and I'm sure its a common practice that keeps clients happy.

Archived