Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kerry/Edwards bumber stickers

nelms

What is the freaking point of bumper stickers anyways? So im driving along in my SUV, thinking about invading some Middle Eastern country, lowering taxes, and wondering what Jesus would do, and then BAM, the jetta in front of me has a sticker telling me to vote for Kerry. Well, now im just confused, because i typically agree with stickers and this one is making some really good points. :whoknows:

What is the freaking point of bumper stickers anyways? So im driving along in my SUV, thinking about invading some Middle Eastern country, lowering taxes, and wondering what Jesus would do, and then BAM, the jetta in front of me has a sticker telling me to vote for Kerry. Well, now im just confused, because i typically agree with stickers and this one is making some really good points. :whoknows:

Why don't you see Buddist, Jewish, etc bumperstickers?

H.W.G.A.?

How would God Advertise?

I had my Bush sticker on my car until last fall...and I dated this ultra lib guy and his parents saw that sticker and literally went crazy....they were so pissed that I would still have it up to like "throw it in other people's faces" when the election had ended a year earlier. That was insane. The guy had warned me, "don't let my parents see that!", but it was outta control. Our relationship basically ended because of that.

I eventually took it off bc I put up my Redskins For Life sticker...but I still enjoy seeing Bush/Cheney cars driving around.

But Kerry... those people just want to show the world that you can't blame THEM for any of the world's problems because THEY didn't vote for Bush.... idiots

I had my Bush sticker on my car until last fall...and I dated this ultra lib guy and his parents saw that sticker and literally went crazy....they were so pissed that I would still have it up to like "throw it in other people's faces" when the election had ended a year earlier. That was insane. The guy had warned me, "don't let my parents see that!", but it was outta control. Our relationship basically ended because of that.

I eventually took it off bc I put up my Redskins For Life sticker...but I still enjoy seeing Bush/Cheney cars driving around.

But Kerry... those people just want to show the world that you can't blame THEM for any of the world's problems because THEY didn't vote for Bush.... idiots

The real question here is why were you dating an ultra lib, seeing as you are a republican, you know oil and water don't mix

speaking of bumper stickers i recently saw the best political one ever it said:

Bush: The Worst President Ever

Cuz Jimmy Carter was good? Dang Bush goes through 9/11 and the Hurricanes the Economy is as strong as ever, unemployment is increadibly low. Darn we are paying 3.50 for a gallon of gas as least we are rationing

Miss U- is your current boyfriend a Republican?

I would have been married a long time ago other than the fact that it is impossible to find a hot successful woman who is into the military and also the GOP in Bethesda..

You need to move Loudoun County or further west, you can find plenty then

The real question here is why were you dating an ultra lib, seeing as you are a republican, you know oil and water don't mix

well...when i started seeing him I didn't know to what extent he was... usually I date pretty apathetic people...I'm always the one more interested in politics... but then I realized he was the same as me, just the opposite... not good.

Miss U- is your current boyfriend a Republican?

I would have been married a long time ago other than the fact that it is impossible to find a hot successful woman who is into the military and also the GOP in Bethesda..

don't have a current boyfriend

You need to move Loudoun County or further west, you can find plenty then

I live 2 miles from the loudoun county border ;)

I live 2 miles from the loudoun county border ;)

I have never met you so I couldn't classify you as hot yet, but since you are a republican you have a huge leg up in my book:D

I used to work out in South Riding, I loved it out there, good times, good times

I have never met you so I couldn't classify you as hot yet, but since you are a republican you have a huge leg up in my book:D

I used to work out in South Riding, I loved it out there, good times, good times

yup, that's where I live 2 miles from

by the way I wasn't saying you are not hot, I just withhold my opinion until I personally know the person, as I think that there is more to hotness than looks:D

Cuz Jimmy Carter was good? Dang Bush goes through 9/11 and the Hurricanes the Economy is as strong as ever, unemployment is increadibly low. Darn we are paying 3.50 for a gallon of gas as least we are rationing

Kind of hard to complain about Carter considering your were born after he left office. It would be like me complaining about how Hoover was bad, and that stands for republicans today :doh:

Kind of hard to complain about Carter considering your were born after he left office. It would be like me complaining about how Hoover was bad, and that stands for republicans today :doh:

only if you did not study history, It is amazing what you can learn these days. Textbooks are amazing!!

oh and by the way you completely ignored the validity of my post, the fact that I used facts to prove that Bush is not the worst president ever. so what say you?

I was at a stop light today and there were two cars (ironically, two gas guzzling SUVs) in front of me sporting Kerry/Edwards bumber stickers.

Can someone explain to me why, 18 months after the election, I keep seeing Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers everywhere? Do these people understand that their candidate lost the election? Even the Gore supporters were smart enough to let it go a few months after the election. I swear, I'm going to start screaming at these people "YOU LOST, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN, GET OVER IT".

Pass the word.

What's a bumber sticker?

Archived