Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins sign Chris Tucker from South Carolina

Skins888

I bet Chris Tucker will be a funny teammate.....He was when I saw that movie with Jackie Chan and him....LOL

Actually, I wish someone could give a link showing an evaluation of how good he is.

I know nothing about him.

I just wish we would sign some CB's, DE's and OL help.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap?gid=200511120070

South Carolina's defense got things going early, with Dustin Lindsay tipping Chris Leak's pass on the first series for an interception that Chris Tucker returned 48 yards. Davis scored two plays later to make it 7-0.

That was great watching the big guy rumbling stumbling bumbling down the side line.

He is going from Spurrier to the Redskins :laugh:

As a game****, I can say that I really like tucker. He's a quick guy and can get a lot of pressure on the qb (pocket pusher/penetrator). Not the huge run stuffing type. He was the one who picked off leak in the florida game...what a play.

anybody know anything about this guy?

I do.

In the USC-Florida game this year, a pass was batted at the line of scrimmage [could've been by him, I can't remember] and he was incredibly aware and he picked it off. He proceeded to run it back 48 YARDS [yes, you read that correctly, 48 yard runback as a DT] before finally getting tackled at the 5 yard line.

He was consistent and solid for us all year. I can't wait to see him in the B&G-look for big things out of him.

:logo:

Archived