Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HAHAHA, I just got some love on 980

@DCGoldPants

I think that the draft is going to keep getting better. You elude to the fact that there was a lot of talent in the first round, but in reality it was jam packed even in the later rounds. Ex) Marcus Vick. He was a projected 1st round pick that slide all the way down to .... I don't even know who drafted him.

I sent them an email this morning comparing our trade in the 2nd round for a guy that a lot of people didn't really know about, to when we took Cooley.

Much Love.

How rad.

Hooray! You have media approval! But is that a good thing or a bad thing. :confused:

I think that the draft is going to keep getting better. You elude to the fact that there was a lot of talent in the first round, but in reality it was jam packed even in the later rounds. Ex) Marcus Vick. He was a projected 1st round pick that slide all the way down to .... I don't even know who drafted him.

projected 1st round? what draft were you looking at? he was never a 1st round talent, and he was not drafted.

No, Mike Vick was a first rounder. Marcus is the moron who couldn't stay out of trouble on or off the field.

He wasn't even drafted. He was kicked out of VT twice and has been in a lot of trouble with the law. I'm glad to see that the NFL is stepping up and showing how much character matters in this league.

Archived