Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles are having a GREAT draft

Big Weirdo

I think it's hilarious a guy with Brunnell as his starting QB would tell me that McNabb isn't getting any younger.....tick....tick....tick..

Time to start over!

The big difference between the two team situations is the running game the QB's have to rely on. If Mcnabb is not 100% and in a groove the Eagles are screwed. The skins have a great power running game to rely on, so our QB doesn't have as much weight on his shoulders.

McNabb is 30. I guess in some dream scenario, we are supposed to assume you just take him off the Eagles and think of how the season would play out.

That's all you guys are left with.....dreams. :laugh:

A dream??? Its not that far out to think Mcnabb may have jumped the shark. He was out most of last year. He's not getting any younger, and its obvious from the SB that he has some confidence problems.

Oh man, beautiful. Now we have Skins fans whose hopes are aligned with McNabb not ever being the same again. It must be a tough life to live.....knowing that is your only hope.

No not that tough. Its not nearly as farfechted as your making it sound. Its not our only hope. Reid is your coach. In big games there is allways hope for the opposing team with him coaching.

If you take Brunell off the roster. What are you left with? An unproven second year player and some guy no one's ever heard of.

But Brunell sucks right? And the Redskins still made the playoffs with him. They'd be fine with Cambell....unlike Philly without their best player.

Face it McNabb is 30 with 2 or 3 years of peak play left. Enjoy it but the enjoyment is going to be fleeting.

Said it before and will say it again ban me if the mods feel like it.. #$## the eagles and their fans. Until today you susage smugglers were hiding in the shadows till the draft and now all the sudden you all are going to win the SB.. :laugh: Not only your city is a #$#% town, so is all of your fan base. Honestly WB you are respected on this site but to me you are still the enemy and I could hardly give a S#$# what you think and say.. Why you still can come here and put our members down because of their opinions is a mystery to me but then again we do need ass clowns like you to keep us entertained. Including the new ass jester who del or whatever his name is. So far all he has done is suck up to us now all the sudden you have a good draft and the S#$# talking has begun. Cant wait for the season to start.

:eaglesuck

A dream??? Its not that far out to think Mcnabb may have jumped the shark. He was out most of last year. He's not getting any younger, and its obvious from the SB that he has some confidence problems.

Exactly. McNabb, if he can stay health, should be good next year and in the immediate future......but he isn't getting any younger.

He's their best player and as he begins the inevitable and quickly approaching decline........

Oh man, beautiful. Now we have Skins fans whose hopes are aligned with McNabb not ever being the same again. It must be a tough life to live.....knowing that is your only hope.

Nice picture there WB36... Do you sleep with his picture in your bed with you? ;)

I"m pretty sure we beat the Eagles with McNabb last year. It's not like his return will secure the division for the Eagles. The walk in the park that used to be the East is over. The Eagles have to earn it. I'm pretty sure their best seasons are behind them. The tide is shifting.

I can respect that reply, Skins1972. You didn't conceal good old NFC East smack talk into a regular post.

We hate you and you hate us. That is what hardnozed football is all about. :cheers:

If the Tequila wasnt effecting me so bad I wouldnt be saying this but ok, you are correct. After all its juts a game of football for passionate nuts like us.. Here is to the season :cheers: and sweeping you again :cool: :cheers:

Archived