Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles are having a GREAT draft

Big Weirdo

Funny how Campbell is unproven and definitely not a sure thing, but Bunkley is going to come in and dominate right away. :rolleyes: We'll definitely have a better idea after this preseason, as Gibbs has said Campbell is going to get the majority of snaps. Bunkley definitely has the tools, but one-gap DT is one of the hardest positions to transition into the NFL.

That being said, I can't believe the Eagles snagged Justice in the 2nd round and Jean-Gilles in the 4th...friggin' unbelievable. I think Justice will end up being the best T from this draft, and Jean-Gilles is 2nd-3rd round talent. What a friggin' steal. Those two picks alone make the Iggles draft a sucess, imo. Who cares what the other guys do. I don't know anything about Slowdong and Avant will either bust or be solid...but he was a 4th rounder, so who cares if he isn't that great.

Philadelphia Eagles...salary cap/draft champions once again!! Have fun in the cellar.

I wonder what it is with WB36 and him putting up shirtless pics of his new players. First TO and now on to Bunkley. Sorta creepy.

Don't ask, don't tell.

Yes. He could explode.

For 300 yards and 3 tds. :D

Who Del always has the wittiest posts.

But as T.O. so eagerly reminded us in the aftermath of Philly's SB appearance--- "I wasn't the one who got tired in the 4th quarter.

Brunell, on the other hand, seemed to shine in the 4th last year. :D

Said it before and will say it again ban me if the mods feel like it.. #$## the eagles and their fans. Until today you susage smugglers were hiding in the shadows till the draft and now all the sudden you all are going to win the SB.. :laugh: Not only your city is a #$#% town, so is all of your fan base. Honestly WB you are respected on this site but to me you are still the enemy and I could hardly give a S#$# what you think and say.. Why you still can come here and put our members down because of their opinions is a mystery to me but then again we do need ass clowns like you to keep us entertained. Including the new ass jester who del or whatever his name is. So far all he has done is suck up to us now all the sudden you have a good draft and the S#$# talking has begun. Cant wait for the season to start.

:eaglesuck

:applause:

Philly has failed to fill a hole at WR.

They still don't have a three-and-a-cloud-of-dust RB.

They have an older qb coming off a major surgery and major psyche problems.

Kearse was average last year. The NO re-tread is adequate, but not great.

Without a pass rush last year, the dbs looked ordinary.

TO got traded to a division rival.

And although the Eagles were 6-10 last year and failed to land anyone worth mentioning during free agency, Eagles fans are talking smack because of untested rookies.

I guess talking tough must suppress the fear.

Be afraid Eagles fans.

The McNabb clock is ticking.

WHy bother playing the season? McNabb is going to lead the Eagles to the promised land with all these new draftees. Holla!!!!!!1!!1!!11!!

This is the time of year Eaglefan predicts they will win the superbowl and roll over the NFCEast for years to come because of their great draft. Yearly event lately, just didn.t work out quite that way last year 6-10, 0-6. Oh yeah, that's right there were injuries, TO cancer, latest trendy excuse why the Eagles sucked last year. Course that didn't explain why the defensive line sucked. I remember a great prospect in McDougal. He sucked before he was shot.

Be happy with your draft. Good prospects. That's all. I don't fear a single draftee yet. Not until they can produce on the field. Just like you don't get to fear Campbell until you actually see him play in a Redskins uniform.

Your qb is a head case right now. Wait until the week before you play the pukes...he could explode.

No pun intended on there right?

I'd rather have Brunell with the options he has to throw to in Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, and Cooley than Mcnabb really just throwin to Brown or whoever else is gonna try and step up this year. Besides, Portis and our running game really plays the biggest role on the offense.

Besides the deep threat we have, all of these receivers are about as good as it gets in terms of YAC so Brunell really doesnt have to do much but get the ball in their hands on short routes, stretching the field occasionally. McNabb is undoubtedly still the better qb but teamwise that doesnt mean ****.

Not saying the eagles dont have some excitement or intrigue in them about what could happen this year, but i still hate em and of course, as any real fan would, see the skins as the best team in the NFC this year, and I'd be surprised to see them end up anywhere but in the SB :silly: :laugh:

This is the time of year Eaglefan predicts they will win the superbowl

How did I miss this gem.... This quite simply could be the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. A redskins fan, and a pretty knowledgeable one at that, talking about a fan base making their annual offseason predictions.

Dockery, I'm sorry, but Skins fans have the "Offseason - We're winning the SuperBowl" market cornered. By FAR. Been that way for a long, long time.

How did I miss this gem.... This quite simply could be the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. A redskins fan, and a pretty knowledgeable one at that, talking about a fan base making their annual offseason predictions.

Dockery, I'm sorry, but Skins fans have the "Offseason - We're winning the SuperBowl" market cornered. By FAR. Been that way for a long, long time.

I don't remember writing that. Reading that as a stand alone is pretty funny.

I'll agree that skinsfans are much more optimistic in general. Every team has fans that predict the team will win due to offseason moves. I'm thinking the day I wrote that I had heard one too many Eagles comments.

You know what? I'm just going to slowly back away from the keyboard.

Well, you are on ExtremeSKINS.com, of course you'll see ridiculous posts like that?

Archived