Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrorism’s Dubious ‘A’ List

Winslowalrob

Whats the difference if its smoked legally or illegally? Thats an idea though, all people who are not from this country and say that we are not the greatest country in the world must be high. Its the best explanation I can think of too.

it's not him saying we aren't the greatest country in the world- it's him saying what he's saying...

come on, seriously. Bush is the biggest terrorist out there? Fox News and CNN brainwashing? He's afraid he's going to be kidnapped and tortured for doing nothing wrong? That's idiotic and ridiculous.

you have some serious misconceptions about pot.

i've seen pictures of you drunk. nobody on pot would act like that.

we've already discussed and know of my feelings about pot a very long time ago in the thread about whether or not pot should be legalized.

and ACTUALLY... you've seen pics of me drunk....99% of the things I would do drunk I'd do sober...I always know what I'm doing and if I ever tell anybody I did something "because I was drunk and didn't know any better", I'm lying. So you using pictures of me drunk against me doesn't work...I'm wild by nature, not by alcohol.

So the Taliban never supported terrorist groups?

Well, I would say they did,but the goverment might have different standards ;)

Besides the Saudi's liked em....Just to give you a talking point :D

Ok. Well next time anyone says that Eagle fans are the only ones do that I'm referring them this thread.

That's fine. I don't know if I'll be doing it this year...I kept getting in trouble with fedex security. BUT...if I feel like abusing alcohol, you'll be the first one I come to :kiss:

Maybe they never made the list because they were considered a "government" and that now they are out of power they are considered a fallen government or insurrectionist movement.

Also, is this 'global' terrorist list or "all terrorists." It may be that the Taliban is too localized and not considered integrated, at this time, with international terrorist groups.

Maybe they never made the list because they were considered a "government" and that now they are out of power they are considered a fallen government or insurrectionist movement.

Also, is this 'global' terrorist list or "all terrorists." It may be that the Taliban is too localized and not considered integrated, at this time, with international terrorist groups.

All terrorists I'm pretty sure.

so let's all cross the border into liberal hell to go smoke pot legally....then maybe we'll understand where your thoughts come from.

:applause: Now THAT sounds like a plan.

Seriously, i think its funny that they guy said the worst thing you can do is tell an American they aren't they best country in the world - and then we proved his point. :laugh:

For those who want to bash me for my views, have no fear, Im sure the next time I cross the border some men in dark suits will take me in a room, hold me for no reason and do all kinds of nasty things to me.

One can only hope. Then If I were really lucky I could watch on pay per view. :laugh:

we've already discussed and know of my feelings about pot a very long time ago in the thread about whether or not pot should be legalized.

and ACTUALLY... you've seen pics of me drunk....99% of the things I would do drunk I'd do sober...I always know what I'm doing and if I ever tell anybody I did something "because I was drunk and didn't know any better", I'm lying. So you using pictures of me drunk against me doesn't work...I'm wild by nature, not by alcohol.

well, i don't know you, so i'll take your word for it. but my drunk friend says the exact same thing. ;)

you still have some serious misconceptions, unless you were purposely being preposterous in stating that pot would make one say the ridiculous statement you were referring to.

it's not him saying we aren't the greatest country in the world- it's him saying what he's saying...

come on, seriously. Bush is the biggest terrorist out there? Fox News and CNN brainwashing? He's afraid he's going to be kidnapped and tortured for doing nothing wrong? That's idiotic and ridiculous.

Obviously sarcasm doesnt read well through written text.

well, i don't know you, so i'll take your word for it. but my drunk friend says the exact same thing. ;)

you still have some serious misconceptions, unless you were purposely being preposterous in stating that pot would make one say the ridiculous statement you were referring to.

i wouldn't know, i've never smoked pot

No see we don't care whether or not a Canadian knows that our country is the best in the world. That is what makes us American's. Do you see the irony in that we are talking to one another because of AMERICA'S greatest football team? Now why don't you invite me to a CFL message board, eh?

Something tells me you wouldnt be interestedin a CFL board. Probably couldnt wrap your head around 3 downs, the bigger field, 12 players or smaller stadiums.

You should watch some CFL games this year though. With your own 2 eyes you can see the myths of CFL players dissapear right before your eyes.

"The quarterbacks have no arm strentgh"....

well, if the field is wider, arent your outside receivers farther away from you? So a receiver on an out or fade pattern on a CFL field is farther away than if he ran the same route on an NFL field (also, see Warren Moon)

"CFL players arent as good athletes/playmakers as NFL players.....they are not good enough or have good enough football IQ"

Well if you only have 3 downs, you need to make playsfor yards on every down, quarterbacks scramble, recievers brake routes to find open field when their team is in trouble, and you see more players fighting for an extra yard that slide or run out of bounds.

"The CFL is not competitive"

come to a Toronto-Hamiton game (labour day in Hamilton) or Edmonton Clagary.....best rivalries in the leauge and they each try to beat the snot out of each other.

Hope to see you here soon!:cheers:

so let's all cross the border into liberal hell to go smoke pot legally....then maybe we'll understand where your thoughts come from.

Pot isnt legal to smoke in Canada......our police just have more import things to do than arrest and put someone in jail for possesion of small amounts of marijuana.

One thing that is legal in the province of Ontario........women can go topless in public!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Archived