Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

did the redskins aquire a pick?

Bhutanibeast

ESPN with incorrect info ??!!?? :yikes:

Salisbury will be pissed bc he is such a STICKLER for accuracy........"I really think the Redskins will struggle until they become familiar with the new offense under Al Saunders"..............Yea Mr. Clipboard, Saunders' terminology and schemes are so VASTLY different from coach Gibbs. Which is so ironic considering that they both developed their offenses from Don Coryel......

You would honestly think that a guy that sucked so royally while in the NFL would make it a point to work his ass off to make sure he knows what he is talking about. At least when guys like Steve Young and Tom Jackson look retarded they can fall back on successful playing careers. What does Salisbury fall back on? The grace with which he carried the clipboard while Tommy Kramer and Wade Wilson were actually on the field ?? I wasn't sure this was possible but his incompetence as an analyst now matches that of his .....ahem.....career.

Salisbury will be pissed bc he is such a STICKLER for accuracy........"I really think the Redskins will struggle until they become familiar with the new offense under Al Saunders"..............Yea Mr. Clipboard, Saunders' terminology and schemes are so VASTLY different from coach Gibbs. Which is so ironic considering that they both developed their offenses from Don Coryel......

Interesting Sean, considering the Cowboys lost their OC to the Saints and you have them going to the SB. blah, blah, blah

How do you figure # 2? one poster gave another place to go for updated info. :silly:

That's not the criteria... the best answer is the most recent :silly: And if that doesn't work... it's by Member #! :laugh:

And if you don't get off my hump.... I'm going to answer the question for the 4th time... even more thoroughly :)

That's not the criteria... the best answer is the most recent :silly: And if that doesn't work... it's by Member #! :laugh:

And if you don't get off my hump.... I'm going to answer the question for the 4th time... even more thoroughly :)

Too late, I already did answer it for the 4th time. :D by editing my other post.

Archived