Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

I typically either at at noon-ish or after 8 pm... one meal a day, all three food groups (sugar, beef, and pizza).
eh...i can't live that way...I'LL GET FAT
I am back. And no I wasn't laughing. I was seriously gone. I cut my finger making one of my pastries. ****ing knife went in deep. I am ok though :)
WHOA.....good thing ur finger didn't come off

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO....so random.....i hope i don't gain the freshman 15 :doh:
eh...i can't live that way...I'LL GET FAT

Actually, I lost weight my first semester. It was a lot warmer out and I walked EVERYWHERE (my dorm is 20 minutes away from everything else, too). Ended up a bit leaner than before. Of course, I gained it all back once it got cold and I started taking the bus :(

Water has no taste. :rolleyes:

Iced Tea is the greatest thing in the world. That was my alcohol before I was 21. :laugh:

i'm addicted to iced tea....whenever i have it...i have like 4 refills before i actually get my food....then i get all shaky from the sugar and all hyper...weird
I just thought of something funny. Since i'm an Iggle. I clipped one of my wings. HAHA! omg :doh:
u just beat out jbird for corniest joke of the day :applause:

why were u making pastries?

Actually, I lost weight my first semester. It was a lot warmer out and I walked EVERYWHERE (my dorm is 20 minutes away from everything else, too). Ended up a bit leaner than before. Of course, I gained it all back once it got cold and I started taking the bus :(
but were u active before? i do sports year round...so once i get to college...i'll probly stop and get fat :(

i'm addicted to iced tea....whenever i have it...i have like 4 refills before i actually get my food....then i get all shaky from the sugar and all hyper...weird

u just beat out jbird for corniest joke of the day :applause:

why were u making pastries?

I'm a pastry chef.

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me back. I'm sorry I'm not dead.

I'm a pastry chef.

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me back. I'm sorry I'm not dead.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ur sorry ur not dead???? ur a pastry chef? WHO DEL A CHEF?? WTF?!?!?! I would've never.....in a billion years....WHOA

Archived