Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

heh, heck yeah! I keep my word. I see him every sunday so I will run it by him then and see what he thinks.
awesome...we shall wait for ur answer then.....just remember....i'll even forget about getting a tattoo if u really do get those tickets :laugh: :laugh:

uh..make him? he'll probly wear it to begin with...he is a iggles fan afterall

You never know... he seems to be a bit in denial about his love for the Skins. Of course it is entriely possible that he went to the ER so that he could have his Eagles jersey grafted to his skin just to prevent the transformation :yes:...

:no:

You never know... he seems to be a bit in denial about his love for the Skins. Of course it is entriely possible that he went to the ER so that he could have his Eagles jersey grafted to his skin just to prevent the transformation :yes:...

:no:

lol...i know ..i can't believe he went along with sean taylor is awesome as part of the thread title...i should've said who del loves sean taylor
It was Halloween. I was an obscure rapper by the name of Devastatin' Dave, who made this song: www.homepage.mac.com/joecarterjr/zipzaprap.mp3

Best ... song ... ever!

zip zip zap? lol crazy :laugh:
I would have to look at the list Who Del sent me on who was going to try to make it. The Origs.
ooo...that's right...the origs

what? why can't u come?

meetST, KK, JBird, EA, and Who Del. 6 if I end up coming, but dont think I will be able to.

You might be better off not counting me in that figure. The odds that I'd make the Eagles game are a bit slim and I can always get lower section tickets if I ask for them far enough in advance (well, atleast I think I can... will know for sure when I go back home in a few weeks). That's entirely up to you, though.

I mean you could just see how many tickets you could get and it wouldn't be hard to find people to fill them.

lol...i know ..i can't believe he went along with sean taylor is awesome as part of the thread title...i should've said who del loves sean taylor

zip zip zap? lol crazy :laugh:

ooo...that's right...the origs

what? why can't u come?

So you're getting tickets to something that you won't even be able to??

might not. Not sure yet. Might have things going on around that time.

Well, its not costing me anything to get the tickets, so why not help you guys out?

might not. Not sure yet. Might have things going on around that time.

Well, its not costing me anything to get the tickets, so why not help you guys out?

how nice of u...and i hope u'll be able to make it if things work out with the tickets and stuff... imean...i gotta meet my future boyfriend right??

You might be better off not counting me in that figure. The odds that I'd make the Eagles game are a bit slim and I can always get lower section tickets if I ask for them far enough in advance (well, atleast I think I can... will know for sure when I go back home in a few weeks). That's entirely up to you, though.

I mean you could just see how many tickets you could get and it wouldn't be hard to find people to fill them.

Heh, well, I might not be able to get any. But if you end up not going would make it pretty much a sure thing that if I did get them that they would all be together.

Archived