Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$500 dollars to the first mod to close this thread.

Big Weirdo

I have no classes today. I get money and gifts and such tomorrow :D

For what dude?

It's time to hijack this thread the nazis aren't on patrol.

:kungfu: Ain't gonna happen! :D

Chill the **** out. I was joking because the people who started it acyed like it a was there clubhouse.

Apotheocop and Myself are two of the original members of AHFB.. this is OUR place. You are more than welcomed to stay.. just don't try and run it. :cheers:

Unpopular? I didn't think I could become anymore unpopular to your litttle club.
Chill the **** out. I was joking because the people who started it acyed like it a was there clubhouse.

All things considered, that was a pretty light-hearted statement on my part. You just seem to be somewhat of an antagonist for no apparent reason...

I always get in some **** on here with someone.If this site taught me anything it is to lighten up. I'm not used to smart asses. They can be pretty entertaining though.

That just happens to be my forte :D

People tend to either totally hate me or love me online as a result (no tone of voice means no one can tell when I'm being sarcastic)...

Smart asses are the best people in the world. I love being a smart ass. Btw, those of you who have birthdays today, Happy Birthday. Now, go buy me some presents ... to celebrate your birth. I mean, I think all birthdays should be treated like Christmas, you should buy gifts for me on your birthday, and don't give me that, "I'm not Jesus!" crap. Because how do I know you're not Jesus, I've never met you before.

Smart asses are the best people in the world. I love being a smart ass. Btw, those of you who have birthdays today, Happy Birthday. Now, go buy me some presents ... to celebrate your birth. I mean, I think all birthdays should be treated like Christmas, you should buy gifts for me on your birthday, and don't give me that, "I'm not Jesus!" crap. Because how do I know you're not Jesus, I've never met you before.

I am Jesus, I died for your sins, and I think the least you could do in return is give me $50k in nonconsecutive, unmarked bills. :D

It's in the mail. :cheers:

Archived