Bhutanibeast

How much for gas by this holiday season  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How much for gas by this holiday season

• 1-2 bucks
    • 2-3 bucks
    • 3-4 bucks
    • 4-5 bucks

Win the Super Bowl, have Gibbs retire. That way Gibbs is guaranteed another trophy as a coach... and we still have GW and Saunders ready to step it up.

Honestly, Gibbs retiring after next season is unlikely. Even if he doesn't complete his contract (which he has said he would do, irregardless) I fully expect him to stay with the team serving a lesser role in the Front Office.

well Gibbs retiring is a given, he is mortal after all. Now if you put it into some kind of time context the options may have had more meaning.

He means immediately after winning the superbowl.

I would have to take the Superbowl, thats just not something you can ever guarantee, so you gotta take it if you can get it.

Although I hate hypotheticals, because if I allready knew we were going to win the Superbowl it wouldnt be anywhere near as fun.

No, thats not an option. Assume that Gibbs would completely retire from football and go back to NAscar. He would not be involved with the SKins anymore.

There's a problem with that logic. Dan Snyder did not make Gibbs president of the Redskins so that he could retire after 3-4 years and not be involved at all.

I think Gibbs will be involved with the Redskins long after his head coaching days are over (again).

probally the worst question in the history of the site. i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul

are you kidding me??:laugh:

just because this question brings so much pain to your sould does not mean it is the worst.

What about the ones asking us what is needed to trade into the top five or something ridiculous like that??:silly::laugh::silly:

Guest santana4prez

This Poll is the worst poll in the history of polls. The 2 people who voted for no SB win have to be Cowboy fans. Gibbs is only going to be here maybe for 3 more years. If we win the Super Bowl he will step down so Gregg Williams can become Head Coach. Isnt this the endng we want;Gibbs to win a Super Bowl and ride off in the sunset drinking pina coladas with Jerome Bettis?

Archived