Bhutanibeast

How much for gas by this holiday season  

100 members have voted

1. 1. How much for gas by this holiday season

• 1-2 bucks
    • 2-3 bucks
    • 3-4 bucks
    • 4-5 bucks

Okay I'm gonna fess up. On a knee-jerk, dumb-ass act I clicked Gibbs to return. Now that I think about it, I felt like isht for 3-4 days after watching our Skins go down in Seattle after the had a valid change of beating those turds! Every season I want the Skins to win all of their games and win it all, but when you put Gibbs in the mix and make him a casualty of winning it makes the question difficult. One knee-jerk mouse click is cause for a possible avatar change.

I think some people are tryin to inject reality, or put their own conditions and clauses on this question, thinking like it might actually happen.

Guys, its just a question, the answer is a tough one but it should be obvious one point of view wins out for you in the end, and remember its just a bit of fun here ok. We might NOT win the Superbowl this year, but i CERTAINLY dont think Gibbs will retire this year either, so all breathe easier eh.

Coach Gibbs winning the Super Bowl in three years, after reversing the Turner, Schotty, and Spurrier failed legacy should put him in Canton a second time. We should all want him to win a fourth Lombardi this year. If things play right he might try for a fifth! :notworthy

Guest santana4prez
Coach Gibbs winning the Super Bowl in three years, after reversing the Turner, Schotty, and Spurrier failed legacy should put him in Canton a second time. We should all want him to win a fourth Lombardi this year. If things play right he might try for a fifth! :notworthy

I like the sound of " should put him in Canton a second time". Classic!:helmet:

Archived