Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#53rd pick - you pick, who is it???

Renegade7

#53 pick in the draft, Redskins are ready to select. You make the pick, who should it be; and why? Ya'll know where I stand, just curious who the majority of people would like to pick. (NOTE - don't just give a position, give a NAME)

(NAMES AND REASONS WHY ONLY!!!)

:helmet:

Nobody. This year's NFL draft has no value for our team. We have one pick in the Top 150 and it's at #53. Any player that I would have wanted at any point in the draft will be long gone before #53, so as far as I'm concerned the NFL draft isn't even happening this year. If I were the Redskins GM I'd just package the few picks we do have for a pick somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd round next year (if possible) and ignore the draft alltogether. If I couldn't get anything worthwhile for them I'd just ignore the draft alltogether.

Maybe a Safety like Roman Harper? I know it looks like they don't have a case against Sean but I never trust the "legal" system. hope his lawyer exposes this case for the fraud that it is. Otherwise there will probably be some really good Tight ends and DT's left. And of course D. Jackson wouldn't make me mad. As long as we don't trade the pick for 3 6th rounders next year or something. I'm kind of tired of us trading our picks away but I do like J.C. and lloyd...

Reggie Bush, RB, USC

I think it's too hard a question to answer without knowing the previous 52 selections.

Yep, we need some choices. Otherwise I'll just say something unlilkely but remotely possible like Kelly Jennings or Dqwell Jackson.

Guest mwill008

I kinda of perplex cause alot factors are involved. so here goes.

Thomas Howard-fast,smart,father was fomer NFL player, and good tackler. This is if we settle on LB with Chris Clemons as the starter, because we can get quality LB in the 5th round.

Marcus Maxey-Big like Jimmy Williams ( hits harder), Fast, and could be replacement for Shawn Springs as he gets older.

Archived