Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Checks

IONTOP

Depending on who you bank with, you can just go into the bank, ask for Skins checks, and they can order them for you through their provider.

If they dont have them, try a custom printer.

Okay... noone on here that would let me buy them would they? (Of course they'd need your routing number, account number and My name on them...) :)

• 4 years later...
Bank of America is the one bank I know has them.

I don't use checks but a friend of mine showed them off to me.

you don't own any checks at all? I don't use mine often, but I'd feel nervous to not have checks on hand, ever. I pay my rent with a check, and usually when I owe people money I write them a check. Or if I have to send a payment that I can't pay online.

you don't own any checks at all? I don't use mine often, but I'd feel nervous to not have checks on hand, ever. I pay my rent with a check, and usually when I owe people money I write them a check. Or if I have to send a payment that I can't pay online.

I used to have a couple of bills that had to be paid by check but now all of them can be done online. I can't even think of a reason for me to have them at this point.

You were probably drunk bro. The date was over four years ago.

Probably... I had only been 21 for a month...

I don't have any checks... Well I do but they're stashed in a drawer and the only time I need them is when I'm paying over the phone by echeck and need to give them my routing number/account number...

Archived