Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Mark Brunell have gone to the Pro Bowl over Michael Vick?

Scamology

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Haven't you endured enough years of being a loser already? Vick is not the type of guy to build a franchise around because he is so inconsistent. I'd take Drew Brees over Brunell, but not Vick. Haha just think: the Falcons could have had Brees and LT but instead took Vick... Great job, guys.

I've a;ready posted on this. The Falcons win more games with Vick than without so your question is answered main man. If the Skins had to face a QB and the playoffs are on the line I'd rather face Dree Brees than Vick bottom line.

God, some people here so little football knowledge.

Can you not realize that Joseph Gibbs has lost it when it comes to quarterbacks. He says that he trusts Brunell! And says that Campbell must fight for a backup #2 spot with Collins.

Al Saunders loves Collins. Gibbs and Saunders need to go, IMO.

and in your infinite wisdom who is better suited to coach the Skins than Gibbs?

Joey Harrington should have gone to the pro bowl over Mr. Over Rated. Mike Vick didnt deserve to go to the pro bowl at all. Atlanta will never win a champoinship with him at QB, they need to play Matt Schaub, Vick is overrated and doesnt produce. LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS.....He can't barely throw it in the ocean.

God, some people here have so little football knowledge.

Can you not realize that Joseph Gibbs has lost it when it comes to quarterbacks. He says that he trusts Brunell! And says that Campbell must fight for a backup #2 spot with Collins.

Al Saunders loves Collins. I used to love Gibbs but I'm not sure now. He has snubbed our new QB for too long. Gibbs and Saunders need to go, IMO.

:laugh::laugh:

Face it, donkeys, Brunell stinks. I love Campbell, but Vick is better than Campbell and Brunell is not better than both.

Scamology, I'm a little torn, based on how brief your post history is, between whether you like to troll wrapped in a fake Campbell jersey, or you're just goofy. You'll be able to tell what I decide. :)

Al Saunders loves Collins. I used to love Gibbs but I'm not sure now. He has snubbed our new QB for too long. Gibbs and Saunders need to go, IMO.

newbie7.jpg

Well looky here. You're trying to help me. Your act might go farther if you make at least a passing attempt (no pun intended) to "keep it real." :)

Gregg Williams. He alone sees that Campbell should be starting this year.

okay you have been here all of what 5 minutes? and already you say that Gibbs should be fired, Saunders (who has yet to field an offense in a game) should be fired, that people around here have no football knowledge AND that Gregg Williams thinks, as the defensive leader, that we should start Campbell. great beginning as i ssaid. out of curiousty just how do you know what GW wants?

Every post you make proves your lack of football knowledge. Brunnell ranked in the top 10 of NFL QBs last year based on passer rating, overall QB stats as well. Vick was only in the top 10 for 1 category, rushing yards, other then that he never even graced the top 15. He was on the bottom half of all the QB stat categories. Al Saunders brought in Collins for 1 simple (and great reason)...HE ALREADY KNOWS THE SYSTEM. It wouldn't be skins offseason if the coaches didn't say there was going to be a QB roster battle. Collins will be the #3 QB and he will only be there to teach Campbell Saunders system.

If you can't get plain simple football knowledge through your head, you shouldn't put up posts where the true and knowledgable fans will see it....meaning go find a different message board.

:rotflmao:

lol....can't....stop....laughing. I think this is one of the most contradictory posts I have ever seen. A guy who thinks Gibbs doesn't know QBs, is "snubbing" Campbell and thinks Gibbs and Saunders need to go is talking about people having little football knowledge. I don't even think you realize how approriate your screen name is. Thanks for the good laugh, we really do have "the best fans in the world". Jeez, this is just ridiculous.

Michael Vick is EASILY the most overated player in the NFL, and perhaps all of sports. He's good, but has ridden the most UNDERATED defense in the league.

What is underrated about the Falcons Def? Their defense isn't or hasn't been anything oustanding. Their average at best. Good but not great.

Gregg Williams. He alone sees that Campbell should be starting this year.

#1 this poll obviously isn't going the way you wanted, surprise surprise

#2 Gregg Williams has NEVER made a comment in regards to who should/shouldn't be playing on the offense or about any changes that should be made. He knows he is nothing more then a outstanding D coach and he wouldn't comment on the offense the many times he was asked to.

#3 Once again, your post proves you have no football knowledge, and definetely no knowledge what so ever about the skins organization.

I am saying that this is what other people have said. I think he is probably better at reading defenses than Peyton Manning. I have not personally seen this but I have seen a highlight tape of him and I concluded that he is very good at it. The point is that fools keep saying that he can't read defenses. Probably the same fools that want to start Brunell.

After reading the above post you (Scamology) made on another thread, I have come to an honest conclussion. Any post you make is no longer worthy of a response because your football knowledge is less then that of my 7 year old niece who doesn't even watch the sport.

Vinny Testerverde passed for the 2nd most yards in Cowboy history but was cut because he wasn't up to par. Don't bring #'s to me to justify Brunell. He's through to me. This offense was dumbed down to accomdate his not being able to make certain throws. I'll never forget the game against Detroit when Portis had over 150 yds rushing yet Brunell still couldn't make throws despite 8 men being in the box. After that I was like man he's through. He came back and had a better season last season but hell, he couldn't play worse than he had played the year before. Gibbs stuck with him because of his contract and the team iinvestment in him not because of his current ability.

Scamology, I'm a little torn, based on how brief your post history is, between whether you like to troll wrapped in a fake Campbell jersey, or you're just goofy. You'll be able to tell what I decide. :)

Well, once the season starts and my man is behind center, you'll see much more of me. I bleed burgundy and have done so for a long time after being a dolphins fan from miami who up and moved to wash.

I want to promote JC but its the offseason and during the season ill be on more.

But facts are facts and Vick is better than Brunell who is not better than Campbell.

okay you have been here all of what 5 minutes? and already you say that Gibbs should be fired, Saunders (who has yet to field an offense in a game) should be fired, that people around here have no football knowledge AND that Gregg Williams thinks, as the defensive leader, that we should start Campbell. great beginning as i ssaid. out of curiousty just how do you know what GW wants?

Uhhh...because the WP said do. Duh?!?

Every post you make proves your lack of football knowledge. Brunnell ranked in the top 10 of NFL QBs last year based on passer rating, overall QB stats as well. Vick was only in the top 10 for 1 category, rushing yards, other then that he never even graced the top 15. He was on the bottom half of all the QB stat categories. Al Saunders brought in Collins for 1 simple (and great reason)...HE ALREADY KNOWS THE SYSTEM. It wouldn't be skins offseason if the coaches didn't say there was going to be a QB roster battle. Collins will be the #3 QB and he will only be there to teach Campbell Saunders system.

If you can't get plain simple football knowledge through your head, you shouldn't put up posts where the true and knowledgable fans will see it....meaning go find a different message board.

No I saw someone post a KC article the other day that said Saunders told Collins he would be the #2. So it looks like his mind is set.

For those of you who missed it...the birth of scamjam

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2375666#post2375666

Yeah scam jam knows nothing about football or this team. if itwasnt for gibbs, GregWilliams wouldnt evenbe here. Mark brunnel is just the veteran quarterback that we need right now. He is not going to bring balance to the force or anything, but he will win u games like he did last year. Scam jam knows nothing.

But facts are facts and Vick is better than Brunell who is not better than Campbell.

this is your opinion and you are entitled to it. but the facts are that Brunell is a more complete QB than vick and last years stats prove it. period.

by the way, if you want your privledge of posting here when and if JC takes over you may want to lay off calling those of differing opinions "fools" and "idiots" simply because they dont agree with your rediculous conclusions.

Well, once the season starts and my man is behind center, you'll see much more of me. I bleed burgundy and have done so for a long time after being a dolphins fan from miami who up and moved to wash.

I want to promote JC but its the offseason and during the season ill be on more.

By virtue of the fact that you said you were a dolphins fan until you moved to DC, you are not a true redskins fan. All the die-hard true skin fans in here will tell you that a "true" skins fan has always been a skins fan.

But if you are a fan, and a honest one, do us all a favor, go to NFL.com, read through the sections titled "History" and "Ruel Book". Also if you can find any website that talks about the ins and outs of the game, you should read what they have to say too. You have proven with every statement you make that you do not know football

No I saw someone post a KC article the other day that said Saunders told Collins he would be the #2. So it looks like his mind is set.

If you have not realized this yet, Saunders is no longer in KC, he is in DC. Also, saunders is running the offense, but when he was hired, Gibbs made it clear that he reserves the right to make any personnel decisions.

Archived